Reviews for Caffeine and Saccharine
nesscafe chapter 23 . 11/9/2006
LOL! Poor tortured Bobby. I was so upset w/ you for writting what he did to Jean-Paul. It's hard to stomach the thought of JP taking him back after he nearly killed him. Still this is fanfiction and damn it I want them to live happily ever after!
nesscafe chapter 11 . 11/9/2006
"Jean Paul laughed and stood up, taking Bobby's hand pulling him to his feet and holding him warm against him, sharing a long kiss. He could taste his own semen, which amused him, though he knew for next time to try and warn Bobby in English."

ROTFLOL! Gee, Jean Paul, ya think? Poor Bobby choked. Oh well, no one's first bj is perfect. That was sort of sweet and hot.
Andromeda chapter 23 . 10/29/2006
:D

This story fills me with deep joy. Not only does it mine my fangirly streak (otp!) like little else, it's also believably written, IC, and... ek bonus Jono sque!
0-MrDragon-0 chapter 23 . 10/24/2006
An interesting story.
Mockorange7 chapter 23 . 10/15/2006
I've been reading and enjoying this story for a long while-I hope you update soon!
dytabytes chapter 23 . 10/15/2006
You know, I really like the direction that you're steering this fic in. Really, seriously like it.

I just stumbled onto the JP/Bobby pairing, and so far, I'm loving what I'm digging up.

The thing I like about this story is that you're writing the characters realistically, and they're acting like real people would. This isn't some sort of fairy tale. And I admire that kind of writing.

I look forward to more!
marais chapter 23 . 10/7/2006
Amusing. Nice use of humor to show return to "normal" in the relationship.
Jo the Phoenix chapter 23 . 10/5/2006
SQUE! erm, okay, just had to get that out of my system... sorry.

Awesome! You updated! You made my day!
feikoi chapter 23 . 10/3/2006
UPDATE! Oh my goodness, I love this. *glomps*
Jono3 chapter 23 . 10/3/2006
Ahh! I love the weird sexual tension you've created! Can't wait for more! And I love Jono. Love love love him. And Bobby and Jean Paul... Ah, yes. Everything is
jeanpaul chapter 23 . 10/3/2006
omg you updated ya i love your story it is qwite good in fact one of the best their is in my eyes o love this parring as you know but your like the only one who has made it! oh well have a good one and update soon..
EE's Skysong chapter 23 . 10/3/2006
Jono! *sparkly anime eyes* He gets love! Huzzah!

Jono/Remy/John Paul/Bobby... hoo. You just broke my brain.

Best. Ending line. EVER.
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 23 . 10/3/2006
O_O YAY YOU UPDATED! *hugs* And I sat screaming at the computer, 'THERE ARE NO WOrds' for around two minutes. Congratulations. You win at life.
Dr Megalomania chapter 23 . 10/3/2006
Oh god, please tell me you're making good progress on the next chapter! [melts with happiness]

So good, so very good. [sighs happily] Are you sure you can't just write for Marvel?
K. A. Maples chapter 23 . 10/3/2006
(better known as fullmetal_cute on livejournal)

Excuse me while I squee over the update. I am so incredibly filled with unholy joy over this long awaited chapter, and oh my gods, do I love the way you write Jono.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »