Reviews for Caffeine and Saccharine
little-b chapter 19 . 9/27/2005
How did I miss this, min?

It's totally fantab. Oh, and the comic is I Can't Believe It's Not The Justice League.
Chris chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I have to say, this has been one amazing story. I've read it over the last 3 days at work and it sure made the days fly by. You really have done a great job fleshing out the characters (no pun intended). I really look forward to the next chaper!
TheDreamerLady chapter 19 . 9/7/2005
YAY! Only... JP's leaving... and... NO

*sobs at the horror of it*

MORE! SOON!

amanda and Lanco(the duck)
Jader chapter 19 . 9/3/2005
Yay! Bobby's not dieing! Wheehee!

Please update soon, this is an awesome fic.
Rhea89s chapter 19 . 8/29/2005
Hm... I was going to write my favourites parts of the chapter, but theres too many, so Ill just say that I really love your story, this was a short chapter but I great one, AND update soon.
Amarin Rose chapter 19 . 8/28/2005
Bobby's getting better, Jean Paul's trying to run away, and Bobby/Jean Paul's relationship is in a holding pattern. You're going to do something about those last two, right? *makes puppy eyes*
Polka Dot chapter 19 . 8/28/2005
Okay that was definitely a freak show, everyone standing around watching bobby's muffin digest. It may be worse than Mao-chan, but probably not.
SnarkyKat chapter 19 . 8/28/2005
YAYZ! He's gonna be okay!

I like this play out much better then the actual comic version.

Now, someone needs to go tell JP.
marais chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wonderful fic. Just discovered it. Should have paced myself to make it last, but instead devoured it. Can't wait for more. Really well written.
TheDreamerLady chapter 18 . 7/30/2005
NO! *shakes head* nononononononononononononon

you CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! NO ME! PLEASE NO! Don't... NO

They dune FUCKED IT UP! Thats it... I'm going head-hunting... not you, oh wonderful author... you've gotta finish the story... but your muses how ever... THEY SHALL PAY!

*rants and raves*

update soon...if you already have some of the next chapter done, it shouldn't take to long...

amanda and Lanco(the duck)
Amarin Rose chapter 18 . 7/29/2005
Ack. Tell me you're not going to leave them apart like that? *whimpers* I couldn't stand all the angst!
Amarin Rose chapter 15 . 7/29/2005
It was interesting, Bobby's explanation for all the blue mutations (personally, I wondered why there was an abudance of that color, too). Jean Paul had a daughter? It's times like this I wish I had more knowledge of comics canon that what was on the TV shows... :P
Amarin Rose chapter 13 . 7/29/2005
Ah, yes, the joys of pet names. If Bobby is 'screw up', then what does that make Jean Paul? Asshole? Dickhead? *snicker*
Amarin Rose chapter 12 . 7/29/2005
Okay, so apparently this whole Bobby/Warren thing isn't canon. You should know that it *works* for me like it was, so that's good writing on your part.
Amarin Rose chapter 11 . 7/29/2005
And here I thought that anyone who knew enough French to knwo that desolee means sorry would know that Je t'aime means I love you. :P Poor, oblivious - though not as much as last chapter - Bobby.

Can't wait to see how he reacts... :)
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »