Reviews for For Love of Frodo and Sam
ThemrMilla: yes I was like "and this is where the slash gets mixed in..." Lol
Miluiel chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
The last one... Lol
TheMrMilla chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Haha, you almost got me there with the last story, and I ended cracking up! Good job! :D
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Another touching collection of stories, thank you.

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Daisy chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I LOVED that. They were all so beautiful, and I especially loved Sam's proposal. It was so CUTE! Gotta love Sam and Rosie ;)
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Ha, ha! Joke's on the slash lovers in #5! : )
Flamesofthemo0n chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
OKay...for a moment I was little concerned about the last drabble. BUt I liked it. Well written, friend. Well written.
EstellaB chapter 1 . 3/26/2006 the last one!

Now do a Pippin/diamond or Merry/Estella one!

bethahnee chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I love all of these! at the end, that scared me for a second, I thought it was going to turn into a slash fic, but it was funny at the end. I love it!

Anargil _~
The Exile 09 chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Ha! Those were cute! I loved the one about Bill. Bill rocks!Also, when you wrote the Sam Proposed one, I thought you were doing slash, and I was like "NO!" But Ha! Funny funny! Very clever! lol
000001 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I loved "Sam Proposes"! It was great and made me laugh!
InuEnki chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
These were great! I especially loved the one about Bill. I always thought that a fic written from the point of Bill would be fascinating - though very hard to write! He is truly an un-sung hero, as are many equine characters. ~grins~
Grav chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
It's been a while, but here we go anyway: sigh, hobbits.

I think my favourite one was "Humble Hobbits", because that's where I always start crying in the movie, and it's a nice part of the book as well. And I can't imagine how horribly exposed one would feel were that ever to actually happen.

I also really liked the one about Bill. So many people try "the tenth" stories, and yours very quietly reminds us that there already is one.

Fantastic job!
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I loved these. :)

Lil' Signing Angel chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Great! I absolutly LOVED the last one... That was wonderful! Thanks for writing and sharing it.

:~: Aoura Maiden :~: