Reviews for Shades Of Red
DemonDeReves chapter 12 . 2/21/2007
You really need to get a new chapter out. I reread it all because I forgot I even read it in the first place. Its a good fic with alot of promise. I do wonder how many of the others will you include in here. Kouga, Kikyou, Naraku, Rin? On and on its goes lol. I like Nikishi, her name and style. It seems befitting for an assassin. Cause most of them you would think to be a cold killer but she seems to care about Kagome's anguish. Remember to update soon okay?

-Reves
sesshoumarus fluffy mate chapter 12 . 7/2/2006
This is a really good story! Keep it up!
LynGreenTea chapter 12 . 6/27/2006
write more soon

real soon

write more
mimi86 chapter 11 . 3/20/2006
omfg what happens next can u update soon please pretty please
dakness gurl chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
you sould really do more its really really good
Jaded lady chapter 11 . 2/15/2005
OMG ITS SO GOOD! you have to update soon! or i shall send my army of lil green monkey men after you!
ladysilvefox1 chapter 11 . 2/5/2005
love it hurry with the next chapter
x-WiccanGoddess-x chapter 11 . 1/20/2005
*growls* you had to go and stop there didn't ya? Bloody hell that was good... update soon K?
Asayo Goddess of Beauty chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
I like it so far!...update soon please!
Ano chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
u have to review right this instant! I want to know if he'll save her! What will happen? Will love bloom... will friendship? Wut the hellz gonna happen. * sigh* swry. Please * cough* review soon! _
BiNeko chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
wow! just, wow! i love this fic! . this is so dark! i love darknes, i'm a woman of night! hence the fact i'm goth! anyways, please update soon!

-yuya-sama
i-wish-i-was-kagome chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
wow the last chapter was really good the who story was good!
Little Rascal chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
Nice, update soon.
Kags21 chapter 11 . 1/16/2005
I really like it plese update soon.
sheenachi chapter 11 . 1/16/2005
so sad.i like your story.i cant believe sango was raped and shippou was killed.i cant believe it.i wont beliee (deap breath) im good now just please update soon