Reviews for Compromising Positions
ima geek chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
haha that was funny and a good read. good job!
cirana chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
gd fic
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Couldn't you have taken this a LITTLE further? It was such a promising beginning, with so much potential for Jack-in-pain!
DutchRazor chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Lol that's funny!
blueberrypecan chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
That was way too funny and their characters were absolutely perfect, I could hear their vioces in my head even though, sadly, I haven't seen that show in ages! Keep up the good work! XD
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
::snorts:: fantastic
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
lol, what i first thought it was seemed a little odd, but then i came to grips and realized she must have been, doin something else.

great peice.
Gwenhwyfar1984 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
LOL! Naughty! I kinda figured it out right away but for a moment...
AglaiaWar chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
LMAO! I love it. piggy back I really did want to think bout the compromsing postion though
Stephanie chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
That was one of the most hilarious things I have read in a long time. After a day full of smut, my mind was racing...lol. And it's a snake bite! Your story was recced on dietcokechic's favs,just thought I would let you know how I found you.

You made my day (and my co-workers give me curious looks)

Thanks,

Stef
SeedC chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Had I been drinking anything when I read your story, my next of kin would be contacting you for restitution, or something. Almost terminally funny, down to the last drop, er.r, line.
Mir N chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This is one of the most clever humor fics I've seen in a while. Bravo to you! Love your brisk and funny style! You kept me smiling throughout the whole thing. Especially with the image that "piggybacking a Jaffa" evoked.

I saw that you're a Phantom and MacGyver fan too! Don't worry, you're not the only one who's seen that 'show that no one's heard of' .-

Can't wait to read your other pieces, but just wanted to drop you a note before I went on!
rd chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
very funny short story
Seanait chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
haha! sweet! I liked that a lot!

*nudge nudge* maybe another chapt...?
TheCrazySaz chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
HA! Love it! By leaving it ambiguos it obviously couldnt have been what we thought it was... but as it went on i was becoming more and more uncertian as the inuendo just got worse and worse, FABULOUS! This is genius! Really made me grin! Thanks! :D