Reviews for The One Where They Help Save the World
madamwolf chapter 17 . 10/1/2005
now this my friend is a good story i mean really good. I hope you can update soon. Oh and btw you have the characters personalities down perfectly.
Morima chapter 14 . 6/12/2005
Write more? Pretty please? The last update was too long a go...
The Sabbit chapter 14 . 4/15/2005
0.0 well it took me long enough, lol. computer crashed, and I've been slightly bitter and ignoring it for a while. Then I figured it didn't remember what it had done wrong because it had wiped itself. Then I remembered that I was thinking about an inanimate object and felt sad.

lol. o.o Will Skinner be okay? And Henry? *begging face* -.- I'm a sad fan girl. Please update again soon, and I promise I'll be good and review quicker next time!
Kaudrim chapter 14 . 4/3/2005
THis is great please update soon. but one ques. who is Kaitlin?
Ingra chapter 14 . 4/1/2005
Great chapter! Loved the conversation between Tom and Chandler! More soon!
Angel46 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Haha! This is great! I just recently became a fan of Friends, and lo and behold your wonderful story Whoo! Keep up the good work.
The Sabbit chapter 13 . 3/6/2005
Yay! _ Update! Yeah, you should really get more reviews. Don't lurkers just drive you crazy? lol. Lurkers ppl who read and don't review. Even, if I'm guilty of it occasonally, too.

Can't wait for the next update! Please be soon!
Morima chapter 12 . 2/2/2005
A good one. :D I like the idea friends/LXG crossover. Unique, I think. And You can wwrite so that them are not ooc. Great job, and keep going.
The Sabbit chapter 12 . 2/1/2005
*laughs* This is great! I don't think anyone else would have ever thought of this crossover and actually make it work. I've never been a huge Friends fan, but even I can see that everyone's in character. It's just a fun story to read. And I love how Phoebe is all cute around Jekyll, that's just adorible. _ And Skinner, too. Skinner's just cool because... well, Skinner just rocks. lol. Update soon please!
queerquail chapter 12 . 1/23/2005
Hee! Chandler with a gun...oh dear...Please continue this quick!
Artemis Gray chapter 10 . 12/21/2004
I am lovin this. Macho Chandler with the gun. I love some of the things the Friends are saying It totally fits their characters. This crossover is great. Please update soon.

Luv Artemis

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 10 . 12/21/2004
can't wait for more, update time was decent

LXG crossover suggestions: LXG and StarWars, or LXG and StarTrek

not to seem pushy, but do you know when you might start on the idea I suggested to you about the LXG meeting modern superheros?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 9 . 12/3/2004
can't wait for more, please update as soon as possible
Sethoz chapter 9 . 11/23/2004
Intresting story so far, I like the way you have managed to blend the two fandom's together in a believeable way. I'm looking forward to the next part and of course where the plot goes. This baddie, is he from the League's time or not? [I'm sorry if you've already written that, it's just so long since I've read the pervious chapters]

~Sethoz
elven-emma chapter 8 . 11/13/2004
i want more more more

hehe i'm really enjoying this keep it up!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »