Reviews for The One Where They Help Save the World
elven-emma chapter 7 . 11/13/2004
yey go skinner go skinner!
INMH chapter 8 . 11/2/2004
INMH: WHE! THANKIES TO YOU! Sry, for I still on SUGA HIGH!

Soaring Falcon: (Starts to slam his head in a desk drawer)

Krisian Rose chapter 8 . 10/24/2004
Ooh! De man with de plan! [Heh - random Strong Bad moment.] Anyway, huzzah for Sawyer and his strategy! Hm... Pheobe is gettin awfully cozy with "Doctor J." [Which SO makes him sound like a bad rapper or something.] Though, Skinner giving him a thumbs up was hilarious! "You go Doctor J!" Right, now, will this plan work? I wanna know! Oh, also, I meanto ask this in my last review, but I forgot. Why for did you change your penname? Just wondering. Ok, I'm going. Update soon!

-Krisian-

I have put the stick down, never fear!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 10/23/2004
can't wait for mor, please update as soon as possible

I there anything thatv would make you not end a chapter on a cliffhanger?

also please try to update your stories "A Buffy from the Past", "Legacy", "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen 2004", and "The Fellowship of Extraordinary Men" as soon as possible (just don't rush)
wolfbeaver chapter 7 . 9/25/2004
I love this story! You have to write more ASAP! Pleasepleaseplease? WRITE MORE! :)
INMH chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
E! (Hops around room in absolute happiness and excitement) YIPEE I O KIAY! U MUST CONTINUE!

Soaring Falcon: Pathetic, isn't she?

Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 9/15/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible;end at a cliffhanger again and I will KO you into the LXG movie between Quartermain and M,right before M stabs him
Krisian Rose chapter 7 . 9/15/2004
Wow, I just reviewed, ordering you to update, then like two seconds later, I find out there's a chapter 7! Lucky me! AGG! If you kill Skinner, I will hunt you down and beat you with a stick! A very LARGE, very SCARY stick! Ok? Ok. Now that I've gotten my threatening in for the day... ANOTHER CLIFFIE? Oy! You just enjoy doing that, don't you? Well, let us hope the League triumphs! *waves flag again* Go League!

Krisian Rose chapter 6 . 9/15/2004
'And these gunmen wouldn’t like the League when they were angry...' Wow, am I sensing an Incredible Hulk reference? Very nice. Ooh, I'm "a-quiver with curiosity", if you will. Hooray for battle scenes! Aw, Pheobe and "Doctor J." It's cute. Ok, now it's time to kick some serious tail! *waves flag* Go League! K, update... like now... no, seriously, NOW!

Ardeths Deadly Ferret chapter 6 . 9/4/2004
Oh, this story is AWESOME!

Update soon!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible
INMH chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
OH! I'm on the edge of my seat! PLEASE CONTINUE!

Eowyn41 chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
WHOA! Write more! PLEASE!
galabalesh chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
uh-oh
Krisian Rose chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
I'm back! And silly me! I didn't ralize you updated! Whoops! Anyway... onward... ‘zip-doodly-squat’ ok, now THAT'S amusing! Hehehe, hooray for Skinner and his strange phrases! Just one thing from the Amercian perspective here - we call it college insted of university. Don't ask me why, but we do. Yeep! Gunfire! [There's that idea overlap thing again! But, I really don't mind...] Agg, the guy from my fic must have jumped ship and ended up in YOUR fic! [He just enjoys terrorizing shopping centers... hehehe!] Moving on... I liked this chapter. Tom's reactions to what Rachel was saying was great! Hey! She's flirting with him! Ha! I KNEW it! I'm going to put you on my author alerts so I know when you update next time! BYE!

63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »