Reviews for The One Where They Help Save the World
elven-emma chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
yey i finished reading it at like 1:15 in the morning! I love this fic, it's hilarious but it's also very hard to get all that info in to my head this late at night.
elven-emma chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Wow this is so funny, I'm a huge fan of friends and LXG and you won't believe how happy i am that there are more chapters to read *goes to read other chapters*
Troodon chapter 5 . 8/13/2004
Sorry if I pressed you too much for the update. Great so far, don't leave it like this!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
Elenrod chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
Cool! I just read this chapter, since it had to do with Tom, but it is good! I hate Friends (please don't kill me) so that is why i never read it before, but now that I have I might check it out. This was a really good chapter.
Krisian Rose chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
“Sherlock who?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible

suggestion for a crossover-LXG and Tim Burton's "Sleepy Hollow"(if you haven't seen the movie please try and rent it)
Krisian Rose chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
I still say it would've been funnier if Skinner had been drooling on the table, just because Monica's obbsessive about the cleanliness of her appartment like that. Oh! Right! Ross moved into Ugly Naked Guy's appartment, huh? Sorry! Slipped my mind. Hm... I wonder how the gang'll react to Hyde - if he has to show up that is. I'm guessing he WILL have to show up. It's not an adveture without an appearance by Hyde! I was really expecting Joey to be a bit more... uh, Joey-ish, I guess. He's not very bright - I'm surprised he knows who Tom Sawyer and Mina Harker and all the rest ARE. But, I suppose that's a moo point. [Random Joey moment!] Ok, I love this! Update, update! [Oh, also, about "A League's Tale" you assume correctly! So far, you're the only one who's guessed it right! A Slinky for you!] BYE!

-Krisian-
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 7/29/2004

not to be rude but its Malloy not Molloy
Eraina chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
OMG, this is hilarious! It had me cracking up. Write more, please! I've added you to my Author Alert list!
bb chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
this seems very intresting...
queerquail chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
DUN DUN DUN! *dramatic music*...Hope you update sometime soon, I can't wait.
Krisian Rose chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
"How you doin'?" Hehehe, j/k! HEY! That was a semi-cliffie like thing! [Like my termanology?] How RUDE! Hehehe, Skinner was drooling on the table! Monica will have a FIT! Hm... I don't know why, but this sorta reminds me of "Kate & Leopold." Perhaps it the whole time-traveling issue... maybe not. *shrugs* I dunno. Anyway, things are about to get fun! Oh, by the way, I'm kinda glad Tom didn't look out the window. God only knows how he would've reacted to Ugly Naked Guy. Hm... so we've been semi-intruduced to the villian. He's a guy in a time-traveling safe suit, that's all we know. More would be good. _ Update soon!

-Krisian-
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
queerquail chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I laughed so much over this...still am laughing, s'matter of fact. This is going to be great, friends and LXG!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »