Reviews for This Is For
whoami chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
Please write more random 're hilarious!
Alice Dodgson chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Okay...your stories are among the silliest I've ever read but they CRACK ME UP! Especially the first story, I couldn't stop laughing. This is my favorite line:

“And this is for my owl, Hedwig, who you probably didn’t affect in the slightest, but anyways...Avada Kedavera!
Gwenivive chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
u kan stop killing him now...Barney is ded!YAY(2ND CHAPTER)
Olwen of Sangreade chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
THAT WAS SO FUNNY! Maybe I'm insane, but that was one of the most funniest comedies I have read yet. But then again, I have only been on this site for about...2 days! But it still is good! *stands up and applauds* I'd give it...1 1/2 thumbs up! (that's out of two thumbs up)
sinnthetic chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
*snickers* I rather enjoyed that. Lol "Harry you olny need to kill him once" heh, it sure brightened my evening, very nice.

-Sin
captianjack chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
whao...0.o that was really random...and short but I liked it next time make it longer though I thought 200 words was more that that!
J21 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Well, this was...interesting...um...lol. Well, I just had to review this because however sad it is to be admitting this, my friends and I were imitating this exact scene, before I even read this. Except we went more into it, and Voldemort even ended up looking up and saying, "I'm dead already", and it was really ridiculous. I can't really remember it as we weren't in our "normal state" if ya know what I mean, I just thought it was pretty funny that you would write the same thing we were thinking. Even the part about Hedwig is the same...lol. Keep writing random fics that make no sense except to weird ppl like us! Muahaha! Lol, ok i'll stop now...