Reviews for He Belongs to Her
justreadingforfun chapter 1 . 9/17
I just love how you showed Joe being insightful about Ranger's/Stephanie's relationship. I've always wondered why Joe always maintained a relationship with her. If he's so attractive, stable, wanting a Burg housewife/mother, he could have any number of women to choose from. Why keep this tiresome relationship going? I wish that Janet would put as much effort into giving her readers her character's insightful perspective as you. Your writing style suck your readers in. I wish you would have continued this story, I was left wanting more! Keep up the great writing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
gee Joe is very insightful tonight.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I wish JE, Steph and Ranger would see what's really sees. They belong to and with each other. Great story.
jkgk chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
So where is his pride? I always wondered why he kept the back and forth thing going too, especially when he had to realize there was more than just friendship even if it wasnt acted upon.
christibabe chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I would have liked the 2nd chapter to include Joe giving Stephanie up and Ranger and Steph getting together. The story is good, it just didn't feel done.
Madjestic chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
I love this, simple and short, but perfect :D
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Excellent insight into Joe's thoughts. I always wondered how he could NOT think about these things...
CALLMEBABE chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
I accidently ran across your interesting story. It is very insightful that Ranger (the bad ass) is caught in Stephanie's gravitational pull, even if he doesn't want to be.
Stephannie1014 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Very well done and I wish you were still writing Plum ff...
flamencochic chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
'Ranger’s contact and face time with Stephanie while he was on the lam hadn’t been about making sure she was alright or getting information. It was because he knew she needed to know he was okay.'

That was an excellent line of thought that had never occured to me. Not even the second time I read the book. Very nicely done.
Sarai chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
It needs a sequel, where S and R end up together.
Akasha617 chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
A very nice ficlet!
Peanut16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Hm... Good question. Which one?

monroe-mary chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Nice fic. My only remark is that Joe can't resent Steph for having gone after him while she refused to do the same with Ranger - Joe and Steph's relationship were almost hating each other before One for the money. He'd always been a cad with her until then, (although he did change after) which is not the case with Ranger. But I like to read about Joe worrying about Ranger :)
t4729 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Wonderful! Please do more Plum fic!