Reviews for The Flower and The Fox
dela490 chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Hello. I just read your story and I like it so update soon because it makes almost four or five years that you don't so please keep writing this story.
Smexy Kitten chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
(you're right about Spike and Moulder lookin alike, lol...)

anywho, i can see that you are definitely off to a great start with this story. the development of this fic is something that i'll be lookin forward to each time you update it. i can't wait to see how things heat up, lol...
Firewolfsky chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
this chapter called saved by a strander was fantastic. I love the way you write
Firewolfsky chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This is the first Yu Yu Hakusho fan fic that I realy are a very good writer and i enjoyed reading you fan up the good work and you could be a famous writer one day
JooCieFruIT chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
hey. i got this ff off of volpones favorites and i realy like it. it seems tht you havent updated since 04 but culd u plese update NOW cuz this is a great plot and it would be great if you could continue it. Please update! this story has GREAT potential!
aznengel chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
great story wen are you goin to update?UPDATE!
javacrzy chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
O.O WHAT THE HELL DOES HE MEAN

"she would be giving him so much more..."

AH YOUKO! WHAT DID YOU DO!

- Update soon please!
javacrzy chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
T-T Botan's stuck with two perverts. Geez can't she get any privacy! Lol k good chapter, now I'm going to read the next one.
javacrzy chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I'm glad I took a tip from Volpone to check out one of your great chapter! Now I'm off to read the next one! -
nightscry504 chapter 3 . 1/21/2005
PLEASE looking forward to the next chapter,

LOVE it so much.
Sticky-Honey chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
Oh good, it's just an act... I knew you wouldn't purposly make Kurama OOC, see I have faith in you. _; Hey, It's been a while since you up dated this fic, I hope you plan to make many more! This is just too good to stop here. Plus, the last line is really starting to make the wheels in my head turn... Heh, heh. "After all, she would be giving him so much more". Maybe you don't mean it in the way I'm thinking, but hey, it's a nice thought. _~
matchynishi chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
Oh, this is great! I like how you made Youko all ruthless... Very nicely written, and please update soon! Can't wait for more, so... *Adds you to author alert* XD
Dark Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I really like it I hope that you update again soon! Don't stop writing just because no one reviews! Like me I have been reading for a while but just figured out how! so PLEASE write more soon!
midnight psych chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
wow..bout time i read another chapter! lol please try to update more frequently...i love the chapter though...kepp writing!
ssjflyingshadow chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
My new fav. story! PLEASE update soon! And bring Kuronue back! haha..
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »