Reviews for The Fixer Book One: Binding the Soul
KEY2009 chapter 13 . 2/13/2011
Hi I would like to read the rest of the story so if u can please send me a copy or link so I can read them I would appreciate it me email is thank you
KEY2009 chapter 13 . 2/13/2011
vaantje chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
i hope book 2 comes soon because i don't get the relationship between angel and aashana, i mean how long do they know each other and i thought they had a platonic relationship he is like her dad older brother thing so i don't get teh i always come back to you that is not for angel but for some one ion angel or someting so probebly angelus but then that doesný make sense i hope it all will fall into place in book 2. angel never loved anyting in his love beside buffy buffy was the fisrt woman he loved when he was human vampire and even evil. i don't really liked it when story's tell of him loving some body else i'm sorry i just don't doesn't mean i wont't read your story do if it's bangel i'll read it

good luck and thnx for the story i enjoyed et.

XOXO vaantje
angel1969 chapter 13 . 7/25/2009
Are you going to write Book 2? Please write book 2...
Sadistic Requiem chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
I really liked the idea behind this fic at first, but then I realized that all the characters are out of character. I read through the first six chapters hoping that it would get better but sad to say it didn't.

To improve you really need to work on characterization. This Is basically how you have the characters portrayed:

Angel: "I think I will just roll over and take everything this Aashna girl says as gospel, after all she IS perfect."

Gun: "Yo I don't know what the hell is goin on."

Fred: "Hm... that Aashna girl sure is nice, way better than Cordelia."

Cordelia: "I am the bitchiest woman that mankind has ever known! I think I will yell and scream at people for no reason at all."

Wesley: "Wow this girl tried to kill her watcher, thats like, so cool and stuff."

Connor: "Wow man, This Aashna girl kickes so much ass! I want to marry her!"

Aashna: I am like, so kewl! I can totally kick everyone's asses! I can also cuss! Fuck fuck fuckity fuck, did I mention that I hate Cordelia? I do!"

To make this story better you should try to keep the characters acting like they would on the show. I can't see angel and the gang doing or saying the things you have them say and do.

Good luck! Keep writing!
Shady-777 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I have a short story for you. It's kinda inspired by your fanfiction here. Without further delay I present:

-/-/The Mary Sue Book Seventy-Eight: Blinding the Soul/-/-/

Chaptur 1: The furst in Line

Angel wuz fghtinh like, a lot of vampirs and stuff. he was trying and strggling but he just couldnt beet them. He pounded one with he fist. He spun around and tirned arond and came face face with a really really good looking sixteen year old grl with har lik the golden rays of the sun on a golden mourning. Holding a stake through her right arm ( it was paineless even though ther was blood ) she smirked at him.

Angel knew the girl she was Aashna. her fathurr thought of the name wen he was on the toielet 1 day.

"Angel are you alright?"

Cordy askd as she runned up.

From the momment Assna—I mean, Aashna— saw Cordy she knew that this wuz the woman she hatted. She knew she'd found the devil becuz Cordy wasnt a natural bloned. Boy, did she ever hate her.

The gung got to tlking and Aashna how angel got to L.A.

"That's a very good question," Angel replied, " but first I think we should ask the more important questions; such as why are you here and not in prison for trying to murder your watcher?"

"Well Buffy an Faith hatte wachers, so I do too. Im really tuogh and cool and sassy. I not in prison becuase am to smart and strong for the poleese."

Angel blinked, processing. " Why are you talking like that? Is something wrong? "

"oh no nothing rong its just my author is not such a god speler." Aashna said, makking sure to glar dagerz at Cordy. Hiliting one's hair was a horible cin and Crodella deserbed to die panfully for it.

Angel gave a sad nod. He understood. /Oh God, not another one./

A minute slipped by in silence. Aashna became agitated.

"SO isn't somebodie goong to ask me how I my powers?"

"No," Cordelia sighed, "I think it's pretty well understood that you're a Mary Sue." She shook her head in distaste.

"You remind me of Ravyne Darkstar." Wesley groaned.

"So how are you connected to Angel?" Gunn inquired, " Sister? Daughter? Cousin? Long-lost relative? Love interest from way back?"

"no im a girl he raised and then whistler razed me and then a person I cant name becuz my author hasn't desided yet. but thas not imporant. Im a vampir slayer with an attitude and i'm her to kick everyoones assess and fix thangs so that Buffy and Angel get TOgether agin. "

"Hold on...why do you care if Buffy and Angel get together again?" Cordelia wanted to know. At least, she *thought* that was what Aashna was trying to say. With all the spelling and grammar errors it was hard to be sure.

"Becaz Angel belomgs with a girl who has natcherally blond hair and my authors a dye-hard B/A schipper. "

At this the entire AI team rolled their eyes, turned their backs to Aashna, and began walking away.

"Hay wate!" Aashna cryed " u cant leave me here! I needta join forces wit you and fix everythang!"

Angel and company ignored her.

"Wate! Im really powerful and I kic so much butt! you need my good looks, supir strainth, expert skells, and sassy mouth!...You..."

Aashna was cut off as a random vampire attacked and bit into her throat, strangling her death cries. He had been lurking in the shadows listening in on the whole thing and he just couldn't take anymore of it.

Angel and his friends had convieniently forgot to tell her he was there.

Honestly, that's better than what you wrote.

You don't have to worry about me reading any further.
MysticWolf1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I really can't read any farther. It is one of those saint Buffy evil Cordy fics with an added Mary Sue in Aashna. This girl acts like a spoiled brat who needs her mouth slapped. I have no problem with B/A as long as they stay close to canon, but this fic is so far off it isn't funny.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 13 . 2/24/2006
when's the next book coming out? and I'm also wondering what your website is.
tinkerbell chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
oh i love your story! please write more soon!
julie chapter 13 . 10/17/2004
I really enjoyed your story "The Fixer Book One: Binding the Soul"

I would enjoy reading the rest of the series.

keep up the good work
charisma chapter 13 . 10/9/2004
Three words: I love it!

There are so many questions and I want the answers! NOW!
Sitas2 chapter 13 . 10/1/2004
I really enjoyed your story and would very much like to read the other books. Please e-mail me the link so I may. Thank you! :o)~
X-identaty chapter 13 . 9/30/2004
i love ur story , and i would really like to read the other ones ,follow up , my email is x_identaty , love the story . bye
magiclighting chapter 12 . 9/23/2004
kool, very kool
Melanie chapter 12 . 9/21/2004
I love this fic. I cant wait to find out more of what is going on. Please update again really soon !
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »