Reviews for Runner Up
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Can you please write more to the story I need to know what happens.
rikkurox chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
Gr8 fic! Pity about the 'no third chapter' thing, but I don't know anything about being Mis USA either so I can't help you there, well done anyway it was really good!
AmyMichelle chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Wonderful story. And, the difference between the two pageants, Miss USA is a beauty pageant, with no talent portion, whose winner competes in the Miss Universe pageant. Miss America is a scholarship pageant, whose contestants compete in a talent competition, and whose winner receives scholarship money with the title. Miss America is about what the lady does, and Miss USA is about what the lady looks like.
TheOnlyHopeForMeIsGone chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
update soon cuz i loved it!
Woemcat chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
Enjoyed it! I'm not too keen on pagents either. I've only seen one on TV and that's because my sister-in-law's cousin was in the Miss Teen USA pagent in 2003. She was runner up, but deserved to win. Sometimes these pagents are rigged.

Anyway, this was a good story. Very plausible continuation of the movie.
stabler99 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
i like this story so far. it's really well written.
Miaow Mix chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
OMG! That is so sad, and true that she did laugh at her jokes, and she also made cocoa... even though it... uhm... sucked... (lol) Please continue!_-
FlameOfIllumination chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
heya

this is an ok story, im just waiting for the third chapter but it seems a nice start. um im not american, and i have no interest in beauty pageants or anything like that, but i can tell you the difference. Miss united states involves contestants from all 50 states, whereas miss america includes south america as well.
Akane chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
wow good story. you don't know about pagents? kinda sounds like me! _ except one thing i'm in pagents! i've never won one but i'm in Jr. Miss Enterprise and i have a feeling like i'm going to win this one! well, sorry for blabbling on, but good story! oh do you have any idea period about the difference between Miss America and Miss USA i forgot to ask Miss America. oh wll never mind
DarkAngel814 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
well its well written and I loved that movie
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
i have a mouse under the bed and the cat is trying to catch it...
Jedi-Bant chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
great fic, please update soon.
jt-da-man chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
not much i can say but wow that was short and eqtreamly boring spice it up a bit
mikey chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
hi
alex chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
so sad... but very well written. too bad there won't be any more chapters. it was a good movie and a good start to a sequel. i just wish that it went on after chapter 2.