Reviews for Broken
cool shiz chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Oo, a totally Knives-centered fic! _ Can't find those really well. I love Knives! He's so... villain-ish. Because he is... lol. Good ficcie!
githoniel chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
um... don't you mean 2001? and just curiousity, where'd the hell did this come from?
Yma chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Humm... interesting. The concept is great, looking at the angle of a Rem/Knives relationship. Not often done when it's a very vaild question. You've written Knives pretty well too, gone into his thought processes nicely. There's a couple of spelling mistakes which muck it up a bit, for example 'never apart of me' when you mean 'never a part of me.'
(This is annoying because, if it had been 'never apart from me' then it'd suggest the exact opposite of what you're saying!' Not what you want!
Other than that this is a pretty good story! Nicely done. Congratulations.
Raptor the Predator chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Wow... Words fail me.
Mowce chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Ooh-h! Very nice! I love your exploration of Knives' feelings towards Rem...in otherwords, the whole piece. _ I also think that he has conflicting feelings about her in the series and that her persona does have a large effect on him, despite what his outward actions tell us. Great job, I loved it!
Derka Dirk chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
*cries* Knives-sama is so awesome! *huggles Knives* *gets shot* I love you Knives! *dies* *haunts Knives as a ghost and repeatedly confesses my love to him*

Good.. erm... storyish thing! Love it! Knives is so cool!

-CK
TomboyVixenMaverickGenius chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Sweet, poetic, angsty. Good. 10/10
Ca Rinoa Toki Moro Lockheart chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Dude, this is sooooo Knives! You characterize his so well!
Ookami chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
whoa...harsh...
Euterpe chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
Great insight into the character. You made a lot of good points, and wrote well from his perspective. Also, I liked the fact that he was addressing Rem directly- it made the whole thing seem more passionate.
Ocha chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
I like it. Knives is a twisted soul, certainly. What you did was interesting. _
sailorspazz chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Wow...nice take on what Knives could be thinking. I can imagine that he would have mixed emotions about Rem, and this fic does a good job of showing that.
Amarantines chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Le post de jion. You know, this happens to be Mara's favorite of all (posted) Gwennie stories XD It's so surreal and evil of Knives.. I wonder if he killed her because he couldn't stand the fact that he was in love with her..?

P
Katharine Barton chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
WOW! Knives has to be one of my favorite characters even though hes a little on the "odd" side. and that was a great fic!
Amanda-Chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Gwennie! Oh,god..I finnally got on and surfed around and saw Trigun,so I found my way to this ficcie. I didn't even know it was you whom had wrote it,jus' seeing the summary and clicked. I saw your name at the bottom,and now I'm not surprized because of how good it is! Gwen! _ You always do such lovely wrote,and this just proves it! Great jobbie!