Reviews for Parenthood for Ronald Weasley
bally chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
this story is really funny and believable. there are just a couple of baby-related things that you might want to change, if I've understood the babies' ages right: infants who are only a few days old cannot possibly eat Chocolate Frogs or anything remotely solid with no teeth, and it seems weird to do things like have the girls in a playpen, because if they're a few days old they can't even sit up. but overall, great story, very witty!
dragonluvr85 chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
hi i am enjoying this fic, please continue
flyingthoroughbred chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Hey! That's awesome! Sry I didn't read it when you told me to! How's your summer? God, I miss everyone! Neway, update soon!
makeoutkid chapter 5 . 4/27/2005

Nice chapter please update! *Rants and Raves for five seconds about how and why u should update** Grr! UPDATE!
Amy Neemits chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
This is really good! Update soon! “RONALD WEASLEY!” She screamed, “Your had better write apologies to all of these people!” I don't know why, but I can see you in Hermiones spot yelling at Ron. Anyways, I like how the woman have all the controll! That's the way it should be!
Ced14 chapter 5 . 3/20/2005
ilovetom88 chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
i really like this! update soon!
kjb214 chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
yyayayayayayayay! love it!
unsigned reviewer chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
Hi, my name is *NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD*. But more to the point, I'm reviewing cuz this person (Moon391) mentions you on her/his bio and i like her/his fanfics and she/he raves about yours so i here I am writing a pointless reivew to you, even though you already know that this is a pointless review seeing has how you are reading it and thinking: WHAT THE f-*CENSORED*? Anywho, I think the story is bery bery cute. PLEASE UPDATE!

P.S. I'd put you under my favs, but I can't cause Me is too el stupido to make a account! WE!
LostHeaven chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
I really like your plot, please update soon!
WojoMonster chapter 5 . 11/9/2004
hahaireviewedsonowyoucan'tyellatme! but now i have to r&r tessie's new chap. byes
Auntarctic chapter 5 . 11/8/2004
Great job!

chikorita chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
I love your writing this story is wonderful please keep it going

this story is really great!

kel chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
update update that was so good
Insanity-of-the-owl chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
absolutly hysterical. Can not wait for an uodate.