Reviews for Shaman Queen
shadowfan999 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
Cylon One chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Hope you're planning to continue this soon. I want to read more about Akane being a shaman. Kinda sad that Ranma is dead, but hey, somtimes these things just happen. I wonder how Akane will take her first spirit unity with Ranma. I think spirit unity is what the shamans called merging with your guardian spirit. One error. 1.) At first when she started seeing him, Akane thought it was real until she was forced to see a psychiatrist about it. When you wrote this you spelled "seeing" with a "d" instead of an "s". 2.) You mistakenly spaced the word "Did" apart.
rin-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
write more PLEASE!
ranger5 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Interesting start. Too short to tell much but it does show promise. Look forward to seeing more on it.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I must admit I've been enjoying Shaman King on Saturday mornings. (Although I do wonder what has been edited for the US audience.) So I look forward to seeing where you go with this.

However, there is one very important thing that I ask of you. Find yourself a beta reader or an editor right away. Good ideas deserve the best execution. Don't settle for less than the best story you can tell.
Stonebridge chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
great idea with many possibilities please update soon
shinishito chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
wow...a cross-over with shaman king eh? i've only watched the first few episodes of shaman king once.
Bahamutzero94 chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Ah hell no! And I mean that in a good way. _
Phantom Crossing chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I have seen awesome, and it is this!
VizeerLord chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
more plz
Chaos chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Akane, a Shaman? you should be kidding me, I mean, really, from where did that came from?
GhostDragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
kewl start. wanna see whatcha got next. ja ne.
The DCG chapter 1 . 6/14/2004