Reviews for The Man with the Greasy Moustache
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Well. It's certainly refreshing to see a complete story uploaded for once. Well done!

Luckily for your readers, this also happens to be a brilliant storyline. It took a lot of ingenuity to think of the plot. I wish I knew where you got it from, then I would take some too.

Anyway, good job! D
Japan Boy chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Fu-ny!You've captured the spirit of the Marx Brothers with this fanfic very may not be up there in the league of the 'Tootsy-footsy Ice Cream' bit in 'A Day at the Races' mind you,but I certainly found myself laughing to ,it must've been rather tough to come up with the one-liners,eh?Then again,as Edmund Gwenn(Kris Kringle from 1947's 'Miracle on 34th Street')once said,'Dying is edy is hard'.Boy,was he ever right!Anyway,I enjoyed reading it highly,& please feel free to check out my stuff if you more thing:do you have Turner Classic Movies at home where you can view the Marx Brothers on like I do?Just care!
LilStripedTomato bloody thing won't let me sign in grr chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Oh, I loved it! This is a very cute story, I hope you write another! It was very amusing to my small little mind, though that could just be because I was watching 'A Night at the Opera' just a wee bit ago, (since when do I say 'wee?') Anywho, keep up the good work! Though next time, try for one with all the brothers! (Harpo's my favorite, hint hint!) Fare thee well!

~Lil
BoneSatellite chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I had no idea there was legal Marx Brothers fanfiction (though they played in ficticious roles, they were famous comic geniuses, so I thought MGM would consider it a distortion of character). Sadly, though, nobody appears to have exercised any Harpo or Chico humor. I have a Pokemon fanfic to be written this summer in which my character has Harpo's personality, so now I'm thinking of writing a Marx'fic starring Harpo (my favorite).

Oh, right, your fanfic. Well, you captured Groucho's personality pretty well and came up with some good one-liners for him. The only thing that disappoints me is that there wasn't much Harpo or Chico.
Possumz chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Hehe! This was really quite funny! I LOVE the Marx Bros, and this was one of the best fics about them I've ever read.
Old River chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Alatriel,

I've been a Marx bros. fan for awhile and THAT was the best fanfic, I've on this site. You captured Groucho' spirit perfectly. Please feel free to check me out on Fiction Press (pen name -Old River) Well later!
Anuradha S chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
My goodness, I am just .. speechless. I am greatly impressed by your brilliant writing, and I agree with what someone said, you truly managed to capture Groucho Marx's stream of thought, and consciousness. You really must get your own account, as you really must keep writing more stories, for I would love to read them. Maybe one about dear Frank Sinatra perhaps .. ?

Absolutely hilarious!
azn-kirby chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
very very well done

keep on udating of course

it wuz very intresting

keep on writing

namarie

~me~
Vani WolfTurtle chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Very good! You actually made this sound like a real Marx Brothers (rather, Groucho) stream of consiousness! I love it! You captured the flow and tone and everything! How old are you? (I mean, if you're like, twelve, then I think you should get your own account, because this is brilliant!) I really liked it! Too bad more people don't like the Marx brothers . . .

Keep it up! I gotta go get my brotehr to read this, since he loves the Marx Brothers so much and would appreciate it!

(Have you done anything with Chico and Harpo?)
Leftomaniac chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
ROFLMAO! That was very, very funny! I especially loved your knocks on old B&W detective similes. Keep up the good work!
Fritz chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
hahahahahahaha. i loved it! very funny and random ... oh look at the pretty butterfly ... umm i mean great story, keep writting. hahahahahaha. sorry my mom came by and asked me y i was cracking up and i told her that you had wriiten this and it was hilarious and hahahahaha. she even started cracking up when i read her some of it.

have a great time in Israel this summer. and i hope Lauren has a great time in France ... btw what do YOU want from Californa? cause i'm buying you, and your brother (and of course your sister,) something from Californa as a token of my friendship with you ... and to show how much fun i have with you. anyways, do e-mail me back and tell me wat you want, cause i'll try my best to get it for you ... if you don't tell me, i'll have to pick something out on my own ... and i'm not that good at that ... but w/e.

anyways, loved the story, keep up the random writting.

Your Friend,

Jordan (aka Fritz)
Aislyn chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
LOVED the story...Very good. Keep on writing stories like that your very good at it
Lauren chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Hey! Great story. I do however have one comment, there is only one sun per solar system. And the parallel structure between the first few lines gets a little redundant but still a goods story. Very cute. And i love the whole Italian-French thing. Good work.