Reviews for Living in DREAD
Issac Blast chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Just wondering what happened to this fic. I don't usually pick up fics that aren't already complete but I gave this one a chance and now I'm glad I did.

You have wonderful structure and this new world you've crafted is really well made. I only found /one/ typo in this entire story so far and I don't think I could go back and find it.

So please just tell me whether or not this fic is going to go anywhere(though after nearly five years I supremely doubt it) so I can stop wondering and hoping.
Michael J Angelo chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
I really like this story! I hope you update, sometime...Great fic~!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
Cool concept, it's even given me an idea for a story, though my fic's gonna be sort of cyberpunk-ish with more than one season.

Please continue if you can.
Otritzi chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
I wonder how Yamaki would react if he knew DREAD was three kids, three digimon, one adult and one mysterious figure, who I'm betting is an Ophanimon or something. I doubt that Fukunaga will get much through Juri, after all, Takato may trust her, but he can also turn her, as she trusts him completely, IF he tells her what DREAD does...Fukunaga's going to lose his dataline.

Keep the chapters coming!
rika195 chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
I like this version. lol. It's awesome!
Lauren chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
I know you haven't goten a review since July but you can't give up! Guilmon needs ya!
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
dm: out of curiosity, when do you plan on updating this? its a very interesting twist off from the normal series, and itd be interesting to see it finished. you can email me if you want to to get the answer to me. ciao!
AeroGreymon8.0 chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
Well, I don't know why, but for some reason, I'm starting to think that Takato and Jeri are Cyphers. Oh, and IS Rika one as well, or was tat just an opinion of Takato's? This is good. I'm sorry, but I'm just used to the English dubs. Whatever's fine with you is okay.
ExuroFlamma chapter 5 . 3/24/2005
Yeah, you ARE easily the best fanfic writer I have seen. Your works were the first I read on this site (introduced) and I do not regret that. In fact after reading over hundreds of works, yours are still the best I have seen so far. I keep using you as a base to compare other writers and you have fared amazingly well. I am pleased to have read all your works (I sped read them all, but they are still as good) and hope to see more of these masterpieces from you. Keep it up :)
OmnicromXR chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
Here's to a well deserved deflation to Fukunaga! I will be most displeased if that arrogant scumwad doesn't get his comeupance in a thousandfold worth of pain that he's going to inflict. Oh and it appears I was right, Juri is a Cypher correct?
Lise chapter 5 . 2/11/2005
Hm I have this odd suspicon that the girl is Juri because Ruki is too cold react like that.
The Wonderer chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
Ooh- Very Intriguing developments in this chapter. I've been negligent in reviewing this story, even though I've loved every bit of it- So let me just say- I absolutely enjoy your writing, and I think you're doing an amazing job with this series as you always do, and I've enjoyed it immensely- Great job once again!
Black chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
The latest chapter with dread was awesome it was great how you dealt with kazu and kenta's reactions to their friend being away so much. And Henry was in character to a tee. nice work.
tremor3258 chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
Very nice chapter, great writing as usual... I'm running low on variations of compliments for Silvor stories...
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 2/9/2005
great chappy silvor update again soon
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »