Reviews for Kurama and the Mysterious Wizard
RavenclawRocks chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
O. I wonder what will happen next?
KitsueMage chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
Why can't you continue? I love this story! GO Yoko
Miss Edith chapter 8 . 6/12/2007
Aww... why did you stop?
Shadowolf21 chapter 8 . 4/23/2007
This fic is very unqioe and I will like you to conuie if you can I f you cant thats ok as well I just like the pairing of Kurama and Harry
Zela3 chapter 8 . 11/19/2006
this is the best YYH HP crossover I've ever come accross...you acctually make it work...why are you discontinuing it? its beautifuly written, and I kinda want to know what happens next...so why did you discontinue it? its a great fic, and I really like it...please reconcider discontinuing it,or at least tell me why you discontinued it...thanks

-Zela3
lady booklover chapter 8 . 11/22/2005
i love your story:)
Faith and Kismet chapter 8 . 6/18/2005
please let it be a Harry/Kurama fic!
Faith and Kismet chapter 7 . 6/11/2005
Please, PLease let it be Kurama and Harry please just one fic i would like it to be that pairing please?
Krimzon chapter 8 . 1/21/2005
Well, I see that you have abandoned this story as well...You make me sad. Are you HAPPY! You make the Krimzon-san CRY!

It was good, once I got over the OC factor. Even now, I want more Harry/Kurama action. I don't know how, but you make these sort of couples work.

Yeah...Garg. OC bad in fanficiton, especially tourtured ones. That's why I resist fanfic writing, because I'm tempted to put Krow in there, and she's as angst-ridden as they come...
host chapter 8 . 12/7/2004
keep going! You have now officially got me hooked.
darksaphire chapter 8 . 11/29/2004
man kurama is so a hottie...he's got both harry and trina...wish hiei would come back into the story though...and i advise you do something with the other spirit detectives..no coubt this story could draw more then just kurama fans.
Pawn'sVictory chapter 8 . 11/13/2004
That would suck. I mean who wants to go through anything like that? Well, I like how you're using the room of requirement.
roguekitsune chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
Pray tell, what is this obssession people have with making upcharacters. Not that I'm totally against it, but they're always in the thick of things or the main char's lover, or both. IT really irks me. Just Wondering. On with the wonderful story!
roguekitsune chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
Why is it always owls? I loathe the owls. they're too plain for Kurama. He deserves something special. Like a pretty black cat. Yay! Decent story otherwise.
blue 12 chapter 8 . 10/28/2004
have i mentioned that all of your fics are beautifully and wonderfully done? i love how you can keep everything in line, and i espically love the element of surprise that you use to keep us on our heels. I was beginning to wonder if Trina had any weaknesses. - keep it up, i can't wait for chapter nine!