Reviews for The Nine Doctors
Laura chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I am a Whovian and LOVE doctor who, but this didn't offend me in the slightest. Mainly because it hilarious and bang on the dot. You got this perfect. It put me into hysterics... IN PUBLIC. as much as I hate laughing in public, I couldn't stop myself. Thank you. This was brilliant, I had no idea about the mcgann photos, but I have seen all the dead ringers doctor who impersonations. This was brilliant, thank you - loved it.
Algazoth chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I nearly died of laughter on numerous occasions! Genious this!
timmy64 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Utterly brilliant.

I'd like to see a "Ten Doctors", that would be funny with David Tennant in the mix.
Kyrte chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
*Falls off chair* Must...stop...laughing...must...write...review

Okay, I'm fine now

"Russell: ‘No luv, that is not a sock puppet. That is Sylvester McCoy. So stop trying to stick your hand up him."

I love that line! You have just offically made my day with this fic. It's not often you find a great parody on here but this is one of them

TTL

X
Dddppdd chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
*chokes with hysterical laughter*
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
hahahahahhahahaha, pretty funny

*worships tom baker*
T'Lorie chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
That was one of the funniest things i have read in ages, brillinat work!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
That was hysterical..I love all the potshots at Sylvester McCoy and Paul McCann!

Poor Tom Baker-no respect-I love the book titles-and the bit about paying someone to stand in for him during some episode!

Thanks for a good funny!
Skyblaze chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
ROFL!

Oh, what a superb parody! That was damn funny. Really cheered me up. Cheers mate!
Lein chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Man, this is fucking funny. Keep up the great work, Andy, and if people tell you that this story sucks, screw 'em. Keep going. I love this.
warinbabylon chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Love this! A great thing to read in the morning. :)
drox chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Love it! Kudos to you! I'm still giggling! And you know, what this world needs is more fics where Paul gets tied up. Ooh la la!