Reviews for Ignorance is never bliss
bostafu chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Wow this a whole new type of dark! possessive! Yami.. Ah this is just sad. And kitty!
bostafu chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Omg Yami is so scary! Poor Yugi.
naomi chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
poor yugi ;( did yugi love (or will pleas say yes)yami
FireFox Vixen chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
really good i know you haven't updated this in awhile but i hope you do update this soon i'll wait til then!:)
JackSkellingtonFTW chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Woman, if you don't update this soon I may just have to track you down. Seriously, this was just... so MENACING! It's sort of a romantic-fantasy burlesque retelling of the series. I mean, let's face it, when it comes to Puzzleshipping, the anime doesn't leave much to the imagination. Yami so treats Yugi like the child he is and he's very dark and passionate and... aw, what the hell, he's just so sexy in this fic! I'm also loving your quick updates, 'cause I know you've been striving to finish Light's Sojourn too(which I also read), so hats off to you. I really love this, and if you don't update soon I'll have to kidnap your kitties XD JK lol
Moonlight black rose chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
you really REALLY need to change the rating on this story if not mature than atleast rated teen you cant really keep this story in the rated k section seriously not a good idea you might get in trouble for it... im not saying this to be negitative or anything but really this story does not belong in the k section...
Kayla Silvermoon chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I just wanted to say that I enjoy this story. I wish there was more _
shadowphantomness chapter 7 . 10/26/2006
I really like this story, though I don't care much for the Yami/Yuugi pairing. I'd much prefer Yami/Dark Magician, but that's another story. I really like the way you characterize both Yuugi and Yami, and write the chapters from thier points of view. Hope you update soon!
Natoya chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
This story is excellent and well written. I love it and can't wait for your next update. And I think the different POVs are cute. I like seeing the story from both their points of view.
Chris chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
Yay! You updated! And this is getting more interesting. I can't wait to see what it is that will change. I hope it's good and will help their relationship. I know he's keeping him locked up but I can't help but be a Y fangirl! -~;
x Hearts chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
sniff sniff so cruel...so cruel..._
kingleby chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
poor yugi, you can really feel for him. i hope the change will be for the better, whatever it is, lol. love the chapter _
kingleby chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
love this story! its so well written!
Amethyst Grey chapter 6 . 1/3/2006
FEBURARY! Are you serious? It was getting good! What's going to happen during the Court? Ahrgh! Meany! Update sooner! XD It's a BIT slow cuz you switch POVs every other chapter, maybe you should change it just a bit so you dont' have to repeat yourself? I see a little typos so you MIGHT want to check up on that. And spell check won't help if you are looking for words like "their" and "there" D Great fic you have there! Keep it up!

*~Best Wishes~*
x Hearts chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
...i love it. i really love it. haha. keep up the fabulous writing!