Reviews for Kurama, Sesshoumaru's General: Rewrite
merody94 chapter 4 . 5/31
Please fish the story and make more of this couple.
bookworm4ever81 chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Ok so out of curiosity, I looked up the original story. The only thing that I can say is that you have grown tremendously as a writer and to be honest, it could have been a lot worse. I'm not saying that it doesn't cause me to wince a little, but that's only because I was first exposed to your work with "The Little Guy," which is extremely well written, and hope someday to see completed.
I understand the reason for the rewrite and hope that you decide to continue this story. I like the premise and I love the fandoms that chose to crossover. I know that this sounds like a stupid question, but will any of the other characters from InuYasha be making an appearance? I'm sorry to say that I couldn't continue reading the original version so I don't know how the story will go. Anyways, I wish you all the luck in the world and hope that you update soon.
Mischief2459 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
CLIFF-HANGER! Please, please continue this. Please?
brightsun89 chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Love it!
German reader chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
After reading the information WHY you are rewritting the story, I was curious and googeld for the first version. I only read part of the first chapter (because I don't want to spoiler myself).

I just wanted to say, that you are now worlds better - 4 years off writting are really showing.
Thanks for all your stories!
Ms.Mad.Hatter.Hightopp chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
I hope you are planning on updateing soon. I actually quite enjoy this story.
Umecchi chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
I'm really enjoying this fic. :)
Your writing is really good, and I like how you are portraying Kurama. I'm really excited for events coming up! Thanks for the story!
LazyChibi chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Okay, I'm loving the way this story is unfolding, it's keeping to the old versions direction and main points but the flow is honestly smoother. By the way, your Sesshomaru is just so cold, boss, and awesome that I'm getting really excited on how you'll develop him. Kuramas also just perfect, I feel like the way your having him respond fits well with how he'd really reply. The characters aren't too ooc. That's nice. Keep up the great work.
LazyChibi chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I've read your early version of this story and I have to say that I didn't find it as you call it "atrocious" at all. Sure you had a couple grammatical errors here and there but I still found the story to be a greatly enjoyable. I'm happy that you didn't delete this story since I loved reading it before.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Wow. I haven't even thought about YYH in ages. I used to be obsessed with Kurama. (Middle school, we all have embarrassing fan girl moments.) Though my wall shrine came down ages ago, I'm pleased to read this. I never read your old version, but this is wonderful.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
So glad to see an update! I loved this story and I hope you have plans to finish it. You made me fall in love with this pairing and there just isn't enough of the two of them.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
I enjoyed this chapter, especially that little back and forth between Kurama and Sesshoumaru at the end!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Aw man, these four chapters are the equivalent of a prologue. The real action is supposed to happen next. So disappointing!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
The first version couldn't have been THAT bad. I never read the unrevised version of this story, but I can't imagine you writing anything less than well. It's a shame you're not interested in this story anymore. I'm hooked after reading the first chapter, and I'm disappointed to know that I only have three more to enjoy.
Kage Hakari chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
finally! I've been waiting for years. I've had to read other IYxYYH crossovers just to fill my time. They all have similar plots. None of them are remotely as unique as the story you going here.