Reviews for Kill Sue
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Your comments in the 8th paragraph are are offencive to a lot of people.
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This story is as old as hell, but I give a review anyways! It was perfect, especially the touch of the yuri-sue! Have yet to see that done in a parody yet! *Shakes hand* You are awesome, madam.
IceCrome chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Holy

Mother

Of

God.

I cried that was so funny.

You make my stories look like crap.
Maniac chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
OK

What the fuck is a Mary sue?Does Riku get any?And why did they fend of butiful wemon like the mermaid?

Sincerley,Maniac.
The Pride chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
This kicks Mary-Sue and authress ass. You even made me rethink my fiction's ending! This story is genious.
Siyengo chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
When I first read this omnipotent story... my immediate thought was "she has to be part of the Bastion."

It seems I was right. XD

I suppose that I am a Mary Sue author, but I keep the frothing masses off my back by sacrificing every other Sue I find to my fellow Sue-hunters. I am a traitor to my kind!

And the underlying theme of this review is...

...that your story is a work of genius.

And I agree with Doomboy, it made me stare at poor abused Kemeron and think "oh my god, he's a Stu... do I follow my instincts and spork him or do I just sit back and cruelly let him live like this?" Now we just have to hope that it had the same effect on other Suethors.

Farewell for now,

Siyengo
Tyrne J chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
_* Very, very nice. Graphic, but nice. Ah, who am I kidding - the graphic part was actually the kicker. Thanks for the laugh.
Nekodoshi chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
hey..that is *so* true... I'm a KH fanfic author, and I've been working for like... a year and a half on my story. I know it isn't the greatest but... *sighs* I kinda like it. It's Nakineiri Itami, and I truly hope that I didn't make Akirame a mary sue... see what you think, okies?

*p.s., laughed my ass off!
Doomboy2000 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Dear god, this is one of the best works on the site! seriously! I laugh, because it makes fun of all those things that annoy and cancerously plague the world of fanfictions. "Riku and Sora madly lusting" or "I'm the last scion of my lost people and Riku's madly in love with me" or junk like that. Of course, it is possible to do these genres without being horrible, but it's just too easy to mess it up.

Anyways, I thought my lungs would burst after the convulsive, automatic, FFX-ish Nomura worship, but it was even funnier when Logic beat out Hormones. Oh, yeah... and Hammerspace. Dear god, it's Hammerspace. Great name, that's an inside (sorta) joke by itself. Anyways, as you might maybe be able to tell, I like your story JUST a LITTLE bit... woohoo! Write more wry humor soon!

PS: it's unfortunate though... you make me stare at my OCs... and ponder them...

("Okay, so Arc has the kind of dark past thingy... and Orchid IS the new keyblade weilder... but it's not like she's got Sora or Riku after her...uh... They aren't Mary Sue and Gary Lou, they aren't they aren't they aren't!"

"Yeah... just keep telling yourself that and you MIGHT just believe it...")
Koorino Megumi chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Haha! Despite the fact that some of the content is...er...not my favorite type of stuff to read, I was totally amused by this fic. Oh, and your similes rock. Seriously. I think those were my favorite part And the Netspeakese was great, too. How in the world could you write like that? It must have taken some real effort...

You made a point, and you did it in a lovely way. Hopefully even Sue and yaoi authoresses could get a kick out of this. I love the well-crafted randomness.

And...and...you plugged fics. You plugged *my* fics... *hides...squeaks* Thank you!

Great little ficcy, Arc! Thanks for linking me to it!
link no miko chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Teehee! That was so awesome! Logic vs Hormones. *snicker* And the attack of the Sues and the Yaoi Authoresses... Yuri Sue! You don't see them very often, ne? At least not for THIS fandom.

Great job, hun! Twas funniness and gloriously satirical! Rock on!

Thanks for the ficcie!
Gold Lucky Cat chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
LOL! That was bloody hilarious!
MightyNeonFraa chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Kill Bill rocked and so did this fic... but you know that already :P. Although personally I liked the Yuri Sue .

Hell, if you wanna be mean write some more chapters with Kairi whipping out a death list with some sue-writers names on it... that I would love to see *nodnod*