Reviews for punk high
CrescentDragon22 chapter 30 . 10/8/2013
Wow so much action and then boom! Peace
grimmich chapter 30 . 3/21/2013
hahaha "Shh I'm eating!"
grimmich chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
I couldn't stop laughing for most of this chapter :D please tell me it sticks!
grimmich chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
umm didn't you say she drove a car to school?
Sam chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Um...

Okay, the thing is, it actually sounds like a decent story, but your writing is bad. You're misspelling things, not capitalizing first names, and not putting commas and periods in the right places. I realize such things can happen once in a while and you don't catch it, but in just the first chapter it was so constant it pulled me out of the story.

Also, the dialogue is very stereotypical. Nobody in real life talks like that, and it's a bit of an annoying quality in the story. Preps don't wear gallons of perfume and make fun of everyone who wears black, and punks aren't always ticked off and looking for a fight. It's all very stereotypical to me.

I'm not trying to be mean, honestly! I just think it's poorly written and full of stereotypes, and I think there are others who agree with me. But it seems like a pretty good story, just needs technical improvements. :)
V137 chapter 30 . 7/11/2011
WAAAAH! So sad, but awesome! I love it!

Smiles from

Ardemia
BlueEyedIrishAngel chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Your view of 'punks' is highly warped...and you called Kagome punk to begin with then switched her to gothic, there is a difference between the two. Punk died out in the 80's. The writing is crap, horrible grammar and that was just what Iread of the first chapter. This is an insult to punk/emo/goth/scene...whatever you want to call us...everywhere!
Ariana's Darkness Inside chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
THAT IS SO INSULTING TO PUNKS! We don't care what we look like, and even PREPS aren't like that. The words... well, sounded like a three year old who learned a new swear word. Being punk is about being WHO YOU WANNA BE! That was so stereotype! I can tell the outcome, and the only thing I liked was the monkey shirt, but it's been used in GOOD fanfics. I hate it, and I showed my friends, and their words impress sailors! They now hate you, saying, "Little preppy bitch!" So get a clue, and quit INSULTING US! God I quit reading at the first few lines... And nobody talks like that. We say real stuff, and that was like first grade stories. I've read better, but I think your's may be the WORST.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/16/2010
that was sincerly really good. didnt turn out anything like i thought it would. which is really good because there are alot of stories that seem to be done a million times. this ones different, uniqe. i loved it.
latara123 chapter 14 . 7/15/2010
oh f***ck
latara123 chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
how could u not remeber wat ur love looked like in only 4 years and woulded u remeber her vice
latara123 chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
i dont think inuyashas bring fair cause at least miroku iz crying cause hes hurt tew
latara123 chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
i mean i know miroku did have tew brake up with her but coulded he tell her frist and i hope kagome iz ok i mean i kno she wuz a big bitch but kikiyo would be dead in the ocean eatin by sharks

Evil i kno but i would hav punched inuyasha too

just sayin
sapphirecutie chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
can you belive that i was listening to that song on the aol radio rite when i was reading it!
Jamie Potter-Malfoy chapter 30 . 5/3/2009