Reviews for Ninja Dream
Shooby chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
Aah! Shannon, you crack me up! Drosselmeyer? Sukoshi? You really are obsessed with that word! LOL... we must have another brainstorm session and work up new chapters for both our fanfictions! I'm so happy you updated! OK.. um... yay! Or should I say "yatta!"? OK... I'm rambling because I'm hyper and happy... so, um, yeah... keep this story going, cause it's great, but don't you forget about my legal drug fic! I won't stop bugging you about it!
13thShadowKnight chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
purfectly fine, great job. don't you hate it when people mock you, then you kick them in the face and they say they'll be back? it's so annoying. update soon
Bluebird Circus chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Please update I want to know how did Kakashi know her name.
13thShadowKnight chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
uh oh... i hate it when things that aren't suposed to come out, come out. it sucks. i told this one boy that i didn't know to shut the fuck up and i'm like O.O shit! that wasnt supposed to come out! so i quickly walked into the bathroom... yeah... update soon.
13thShadowKnight chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
this is good! please update it!
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I just had to read your fan fic after seeing you post this site on the forum! I am a fan fic freak and it is all I spend my time doing. LOL... see you!
Kevin chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Hey, just thought i'd drop by! Funny story, it actually was pretty powerful at the end. Kinda like, you just want to fit in. Well, maybe i'll drop by again soon and read your other stories. l8er.