Reviews for Window of Revelation
Netchka chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
It's been 10ish years. Is there more coming? Please?
EK12 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Please Please PLEASE update this! I really really want to see Jack's Revelation!
JudyL068 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
What a great rework to this episode. I would love to see more.
Jastra chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Hi Candy,

I like your story very much. It's a shame you didn't update for so long. Aret you planning on compleing this treasure? It would make my day

Greetings from Germany

Bernadette
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
*pouts* You gave up, just as the real torture was about to begin! There are endless ways he can kick back, be himself, and bewilder them into stuttering! What's wrong about Teal'c knowing anyway? He's more loyal to him than Earth anyway, and he understands the need for secrets. Very nice. I hope you ressurect this fic.
Capt. Jack Harkness chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
This story is fantastic so far, and it has great potential! Please update soon!
chiclete chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Please continue the story... :(
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
hey good stuff! i jope you update soon!
chiclete chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
Crossover, yes! )
Anotherfanfictionuser chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
Hi this is a really good story!Please continue
TigerLilyGreen chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Hi do you know it's been over two years since you updated just need to point that out, are you going to update, i hope so and hope you haven't abandoned it it's a really good story and i would LOVE to find out what happens next and how Sam and Danny react to Jack's little secret!
Duskie chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
you never finished your fic here... I'm sad, I liked it.
Teapot Bunyip chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
You know it's been over 2 years since you updated this ficcie? Just thought I'd point that out. You've probably abandoned it - pity - but I'm gonna add it to my alerts just in case you revisit it; I'm really enjoying it.
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
quite interesting I know its been 2 years but I hope you update soon!
CharmedAli chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
it's cool, just keep going i wanna read more
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »