Reviews for Mirthless
ShadowBakaSama chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
OK, this one is very interesting. I'd love to see this one continued. It has double the usual plot twists and has problems just mounting up and then ... stops. Rather a disappointing cliffhanger.
Pata Hikari chapter 6 . 11/30/2004
0_0

Akane takes NO crap here.

Geez, poor Akane, going through this, and knowing Kuno he's making it worse.
deinku chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
Good to see you going back to the darkside. Is this still a co-op story or are you doing it solo.
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
Wow. Even at a time like this the Hentai Horde is thinking of nothing but what is in between their legs. That's so messed up. I hope that Ranma realises what is going on and beat them to a pulp, especially Kuno. Please update soon!
Kinai chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
As good as ever.

A surprised chapter at least to me.

Kinai.
Adyen chapter 5 . 9/22/2004
Wow. So she died recently... That's actually interesting...

More funny is that Ranma can see the effects on his father, but can't figure it out for himself. But I wonder if he's keeping it from his pop as well...
ClassicDrogn chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
Damn, this is good, guys. Keep it up, 'kay?

- CD
Kobold Taskmaster chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
Reminds me of Scott Jamison!'s old "Twilight Existence", but with a lot of added twists. An interesting idea to change chapters *and* author every time Ranma changes.

The concept is sound, and the fic is certainly good. Excellent character portrayal, high technical quality and the like. Very nice.

Unfortunately, it is much too dark for me to enjoy reading. If you could please at least tag it dark in the description to let the reader know what to expect.

Also, Genma is exceedingly good at making an ass of himself. As a reader you get this annoying itch to see him pay, but it isn't scratched at all in the chapters so far. I know it speaks highly of your skills at writing, as this was no doubt intended, but it is very, very annoying none the less.
Therm chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
...

forum. anifics
Ayanami Rei II chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
WFROSE, you never seem to stop amazing me, always writting fics that are marvelous and interesting.

RanChan, I don't know who is writting which part but this is a great fic so far, I like to congratulate you as well.

You two make a good partnership and the fic is outstanding. Keep it up and I can't wait for the next chapter, though please don't forget your other fics as well. Gambatte ne...

Rei II
Garahs chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
This is pretty interesting so far. I can't wait to see where you're taking this fic. Though I do wonder if Genma has a different reason for not telling Ranma about his curse than what he said.
Kinai chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
People said that the dead of Soun's wife had a great impact in his family. This is one of the few fics that I can see clearly that there is a REAL impact.

On the other hand that the curse of Ranma isnt only change his sex but change his mind too is one thing that it was made at least one time that I know. But what is original this days? Mix both concepts in a one and original history.

I wish read more of this soon.

Kinai.

P.S: Now I have to read the third chapter.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
Wow! This is a pretty intense story so far. Genma seems much more of an a-hole in this fic than normal. Sure he's pretty stupid for the most part, but for him to barge in on the Tendo's grief and to keep Ranma's other half from him like that, seems really weird and mean of him, though interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter for sure, as well as how Kasumi and Nabiki interact with the two personalities.
Lord Raa chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
I tend not to go for the darker stories, but I like this.

There are elements of this that I have seen before, but I look forward to reading the WRFOSE and Ranchan spin on things.

Especially after "Of Martial Artists and Dolls".

That is all for now.
Shadow Knight2 chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
I see. This is turning out to be quite an interesting story. So, when Ranma changes he blacks out and the curse acts as if he really is two different people with two different minds. Wow. I wonder, does the girl Ranma know that she is really a curse or not? Hmm. . . I've got too many questions mulling about in my brain. Please update soon! I hate it when these kind of questions go unanswered for too long.

Until then,