Reviews for Derailed
savemyunicornclarence chapter 6 . 8/1
Very amusing. Love it. Mouse is an adorable ruffian! Glad I am not severus when he is biting.

So harry is in hufflepuff ?
Shadow of Flame chapter 6 . 6/4
I quite enjoyed this. The narration has the perfect level of snark to fit third person limited for Snape.
You mentioned that this isn't the end of Mouse's story-if this was continued it is it posted elsewhere? I would like to read it.
Emailycat39 chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Which house did he sit at? I think I missed it. This is a great story.
Alice chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Eeeeeep! This was totally awesome, I would definitely love more :D
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
This is quite an interesting story. I hope you update soon. ;)
thewandcrafter chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
LOVED it! Well done!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
hermoso, gran historia muy buena idea
Everwild chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
"...the brat was sitting on his chest, peeing down at him..."

You might want to fix this, about half-way down the page. Other than that, very good grammar and such. I like this.
chris chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
good story,i hope you have the time and inspiration to write another similar or a continuation of this story.
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
I can hardly wait to learn more about little Mouse's childhood

before the kneazle brought him to the location of the hiding Grandmother Bones, Helen & Christoperh? What exactly was Mouse

doing away from the Bones's home prior to pick-pocketing from Severus? What exactly happened to mouse before the Dursleys were killed in that train accident...was Mouse with them & if so was it because of his magic that he survived? I especially loved Mouse's perchant for biting, as he certainly got Severus

a good few times, haha! Some of the other Professors seem not to understand just why young Mouse is as they regard him a feral, wild child undoubtably because there so use to dealing with children coming from normal muggle/wizarding families and not from ones who have been in hiding for over 11yrs or rather the 6yrs that Mouse had been with the Bones's.

Its amazing how little Mouse, responds better with Severus despite his snarky, gruff nature which doesn't seem to bother

the young boy at all. At times Severus, almost seems as if he would gladly want to be well rid of Mouse, whilst at others he seems to indicate that he both cares & understands Mouse? How will the rest of the wizarding world, the ministry react to the sudden reappearance of young Harry Potter...but also his sorting into the house of Hufflepuff?

Will Harry/Mouse, encounter any problems from fellow students because; (a) sorting of the boy-who-lived into Hufflepuff; (b)

that he sat at the Slytherin table after his sorting; (c) that he doesn't seem to "want" to ask to the name of Harry Potter, but only as "Mouse"; (d) will he encounter any problems with children whose parents were death eaters?

I do get the distinct feeling that young Mouse isn't going to be the typical Hufflepuff student that poor Ponomona Sprout is use to dealing with...and that she just might be needing the aid of her fellow head of house Severus Snape in dealing with young Mouse?
Tell-Me-Tales chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
"This is the end of Derailed, but obviously not the end of Mouse's story."

Does that mean there is a sequel somewhere?
My Solitude chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
This is quite an interesting story. I hope you update soon.
liareh chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Brilliant Story ... Given that it was written in 2004, I don't think that I could expect a sequel but brilliant! Had me laughing all the way through at the thought of Snape giving a chase to Little Mouse all over the cit, manor, castle and where not!
crimson hearts chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
wow, huflepuff:D first ever story i read with him getting sorted ther:D will to read more of his story though
crimson hearts chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
does harry know how toperform magic?