Reviews for Derailed
moodysavage chapter 6 . 3/27
oh I hope this isn't all there is to this story. I love how stubborn mouse is and how he keeps Severus' life so ruffled lol
Sleeping Violets chapter 1 . 2/2
Oh my God, I don't think I have ever laughed harder at a Harry Potter fanfic. This was extremely funny. I can't believe he picked Lucius Malfoy's money pouch while he was being condescending to Snape, then he paid for his robes in front of all of them, and no one knew. I am still laughing and that last stunt was really hilarious. Please update or post a continuation of his exploits. PLEASE.
Writtenaspr chapter 6 . 1/9
Laughing at something all through the chapters, this is a wonderful, impish, witty, intelligent tale of a man and a mouse.
Like the water of Lethe, I hope you haven't 'forgotten' to write more, somewhere, about Mouse and Sev; by the way -Happy Birthday, Severus Snape! Hurrah, fifty eight today, the 9th of January, 1960 to 2018.
Like Medusa, this story is holding its readers under a spell. Brillant, elegant, terse, just right.
I adore that Severus' snarl and competent power wins Mouse's heart.
Won't you please put a link here where you have posted more chapters? or give us another author-name we can search under? I'll be patient.
Thank you for this gem.
Happy new Year, LetheMedusa.
Favourited, of course.
wriitenaspr
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2017
Good story.
A Bean chapter 6 . 9/4/2016
This is so great! I'd three more?
Priya Ashok chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
Good one. Thank you.
Bronze chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
Damn! What's the name of the next adventure of Mouse? This was really very funny. The whole idea of Harry pick pocketing Severus was funny. Then doing the impossible and escaping through the wards was even better. Thus I can't wait for the next story.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
Very amusing. Love it. Mouse is an adorable ruffian! Glad I am not severus when he is biting.

So harry is in hufflepuff ?
Shadow of Flame chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
I quite enjoyed this. The narration has the perfect level of snark to fit third person limited for Snape.
You mentioned that this isn't the end of Mouse's story-if this was continued it is it posted elsewhere? I would like to read it.
Emailycat39 chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Which house did he sit at? I think I missed it. This is a great story.
Alice chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Eeeeeep! This was totally awesome, I would definitely love more :D
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
This is quite an interesting story. I hope you update soon. ;)
thewandcrafter chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
LOVED it! Well done!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
hermoso, gran historia muy buena idea
Everwild chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
"...the brat was sitting on his chest, peeing down at him..."

You might want to fix this, about half-way down the page. Other than that, very good grammar and such. I like this.