Reviews for Wishful Thinking
deactivated82940 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Crushshipping ftw! I really liked how you wrote the three characters out, and explained their relationships. Shizuka's inability to choose between the two, Honda's insistence that it was wrong to want them both, and Otogi kind of denying his attachment to the two of them were all very nicely explored and written out. Excellent work
Cymoril Avalon chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
/Otogi continued to play even though it was a game he would most likely loose/ Lose.

/ It was just one that Otogi had no intentions of loosing/ Losing. Unless there is something you're not telling us...

/But who could blame him for wanting play?/ Wanting TO play? I certainly don't blame him, though I'd replace Honda with someone else.

/Soft words to sooth the small child within/ Soothe.

I really like this! I wish there were more.
Cymoril Avalon chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
Mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Your fic is giving me dirty thoughts.
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Ah. I'm a huge Shizuka fan - obviously, since most of my fanfics center around her - and it's nice seeing someone write her correctly.

/neither accepting or rejecting/

Should be nor. Either, or; neither, nor.

This is a potentially pretty threesome.
Kaira-chan chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
Wow. As usual, I'm amazed by your work. It's great to see a Honda/Otogi fic that doesn't forget/bash Shizuka. Best of all, it's a threesome.
Lethe Seraph chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
Very well-written, and fun to read. I'm very surprised - after reading this, it seems only natural. They're in character, fleshed out (even Honda? Gasp!), and ... well, *real*. To me, anyway.

I can only find one thing to criticize: your spelling of 'lose'.

I believe that 'loose' and 'lose' are two different verbs, you see, and you spelled it 'loose' twice in the same chapter.

The dictionary says ...

'Loose' means "to grant freedom to; free from confinement", and 'lose' is "fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, fail to win".

Amazing story. I heart you! Brilliant.
Shella not logged in chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
Did I mention that the characterisations are fascinating? Still IC, but with more depth & detail than you get in the series. Makes the way they think & the way they interact really conplex & intriguing. Here's to more! *toasts*
Ia chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
I really like this! Certainly it's unusual.
Cygna-hime chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
Well, this is an unusual...is one still allowed to call it a pairing?...that should really be done more, except then it would not be done very well. I like this story a great deal, and I would very much enjoy your continuing it. The characters seem to have even more depth to them than in canon, which is always nice. You so often see fic where the characters are cardboard cut-outs; this is a very nice change.

One small point: the opposite of 'win' is 'lose'. A synonym for 'set free' is 'loose'. This is just a pet peeve of mine.

Good story. Bai for now!
Ikumak chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Sorry i havent and will not read your fic, not that its bad or anything, its just not my kind of fic is all. Anyways i don't want to seem or be rude but your title is taken by Sage Kaley, i just wanted tyo let you know, just incase it might cause confiusion between the people who like your fic and the ones who like the other one. Anywho hope you get alot of good reviews bye.
Egypts chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
Wow, cool as! It's nicely written and cool and I don't know what to say other that it's great!
Bardicsidhe chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
*just grins...and can't seem to stop grinning* Oh, my. I think this constitutes to just about every fangirl fantasy I've ever considered about those boys. Where do I start? *taps her chin*

Shizuka. Ahh, that's a *great* character design you've written. She's very sweet in the anime, but she seems like a 'cardboard cutout' at times - and you do her exceptional justice here by looking behind the facade that the writers give us. She'd be more fun to write if she wasn't quite so saccharine - and that's exactly what you've done.

Honda and Otogi are - just perfect. Beautiful characterizations of both of them, and a very nice setup on how well all three of them interact with one another.

I enjoyed the first chapter when I found it...on your Livejournal, I think? I'm SO glad you elaborated!
Misura chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
An interesting and definitely engaging look into Shizuka's mind. I like the way you wrote her, even if this Shizuka's a little less innocent than I usually picture her. ;)
Shella not logged in chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
This is really interesting. I've never read anything for any pair using these three, just some Honda/Otogi as a side pairing, & it's really interesting when taken from the point of view you take it from. Will be following this with interest.
Mhna chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
That was great! Honda isn't being greedy at all! *pouts* well... BUT Shizuka is thinking the same thing too, so ha! *glomps freewater* Keep it up!

Angelcuddles