Reviews for The Drama's Of A Teenage Life
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I love it I think I say that so often but I realy love it :* It was so great not the tipicle HSF. I was so mad I wanted Bulma to know about her real parents and her brother. This should be 50 chapter story i wanted more! All I realy wish upon a star that you keep writing more :) you are such a nice writer
Kominatocest Fan chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Hey! I love your story! I like what you did. I mean, Vegeta liked Bulma first and she starts to realize her true feelings for him, then she finds out her true identity and goes to NY, well, I was about to tell the whole story. But, what I'm trying to say is, I really love this.
Kominatocest Fan chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
Hey, i don't just like dis chapter, i like the whole story. I love what you did.
EscapeReality.98 chapter 24 . 11/9/2012
Loved it 3
smatosx3 chapter 24 . 4/29/2012
I honestly LOVED this story the way vegeta and bulma got together was cute I like I how you threw in that yolo moment when she was like let's go to new York I don't even care any more :) I loved the whole story line it wasn't all that predictable like most fluff stories lloooooooooved it and that's were I'm sticking but honestly I wished she remembered and just decided to stay in Cali and kindly explain to her real parents that even tho she is theirs she has grown up with these people and that she will visit them on holidays and breaks I just wish she knew that she is a sachiyo but still accepts the breifs name... Just my opinion but love the story
SheellbyT chapter 24 . 3/3/2008
Ohmygod !

LOVED IT
Nicole chapter 24 . 3/25/2007
Please tell me there will be a sequel!

That story was awesome!

It's the best that I have ever read!

Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

BEST EVER!

SEQUEL PLEASE!
LeximusPrime08 chapter 24 . 9/29/2006
i liked the whole story. it was really good and crazy hot. imma start on the sequel if u have it up
East Coastie1500 chapter 24 . 9/26/2004
aw! i loved this story and i was glad to be here when you finished it! it rocked beyond belief and it's undescribable. i think i spelled that wrong... anyway, *sigh* another thing to wait for...you should post the first chapter on ur sequel the same day as the third star wars movie comes out. no reason but, i thought it'd be cool. *shrugs*

i'll be on edge till you post it!

EC1500
East Coastie1500 chapter 22 . 9/26/2004
sorry i haven't updated in so long! I can barely manage to get online on the weekends! I can't help but say, "WHAT!" Vegeta and "Tina"? ugh! u better have a good explanation for this!
HannahTendo chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
PERFECT!PERFECT!

*;.;* really Awesome!

BlindSword chapter 24 . 9/13/2004
So, is the end... *wipes a tear off*

Thank you so much for writting this story, I loved reading every bit of it. :D

It was just awesome!

But wait there's a sequel!:D

There's a sequel, there's a sequel! *hug's Star-brella*

You are so evil just posting it in the Summer of 2005... but that's ok, I forgive you! :P

But now, you must make up with an exlent sequel just like this fic was.

*Bows deeply in honor of this fic and of her author*

PunkOnna :p
BlindSword chapter 23 . 9/13/2004
Awesome chapter - as always! :p

Finnaly, finnaly! Veggie-head and B-chan officially together!

And Zarbon got what he needed, a trip to the hospital! It was really cool the thing with Vegeta's family mark. :D

And I just love when you put all the siblings fighting and talking all at the same time! :P

So, is it really comming to an end, hun?

I'm even scared of going to read the epilogue knowing this fabulous fic is ending!

Next PunkOnna's review in a second.

PunkOnna
Candy the Duck chapter 24 . 9/12/2004
*sigh* it's really over...at frist I though this would be another dumb high school fic but it turned out to be much more (I sound so cheesey) they actualy did things that normal high schoolers do (ironicly most high scool fics don't)it was a really great CONGRATS ON FINISHING THE FIC! I know it takes so much work. I don't wanta wait till 2005!
b-chan2007 chapter 24 . 9/12/2004
THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER! ::cries:: No! What am I going to do now? Huh, you copy cat! I wanted them to suffer and then you make it backfire! Argh! Meanie!

Anyway, great way to end a great story like I'm sure so many others have thought! That sequel better be out sooner than summer 05 cause its going to drive me crazy!

LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL TO COME OUT! ::glares:: It better be sooner than mine! ::holds up baseball bat:: I swear it better be! ::cries while dropping the bat:: Please? ::puppy dog eyes::

Oh well, great story, amazing ending and I can't wait for more from you so get some out there for me to read! Like this one-shot of yours ::looks behind Stella's back:: WHERE IS IT?

This is Rachel, leaving her last review for this amazing story! ::hugs Stella:: I read this from beginning to end and I must say it was worth it!

Rachel