Reviews for Water Hazard
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/14
cool.:D nice. too bad there was nothing about the bullies getting their comeuppance
so not whelmed chapter 1 . 1/1
This is the cutest story ever :3
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Don't you hate bullies?
Keepmovingforwar chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
d2- awesome!
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Loved it. Now I have to get to bed, being 1:34 in the morning. I'm just as much a creature of the night as Batman. But I do have an appointment in the morning and I need sleep. Glad to see that Dick finally learned to swim.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love you for this. The fact that you included bullies was wonderful too and that Bruce got his revenge. For a moment, you scared me when he didn't listen to the whole story but then he became Papa Bats and it was beautiful.

I hope you continue to write!
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awww, Daddybats moments!
danvseveryone chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow, that was a really good story. It has the perfect end and never once felt rushed. Good job.
CordeliaHunter chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This put a smile on my lips. Good one.
Xenitha chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Great story, wonderful Bruce and Dick father/son moments. You should be writing more!
Yellow Cape chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hehe. That hit the spot! This is good, classic, h/c fic that just brings a smile to my face. I'm pretty new to the Bat-fandom and haven't yet read all that many stories, but Dick is my decided favourite, next to Tim. It's also good to see that there are other grown ups around this fandom. I was starting to get worried I was the only one... :P
nelluca chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Awwwww! I really loved.

Was so sweet the both sleeping together in the armchair
Stormbird chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Richard is so innocent in this story! It's so cute.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Reading this for the second time, and just wanted to say I love it. :D

-Creative Spark
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I love these lines:

"Someone who's never scared isn't brave – just stupid. Being brave is when you do the right thing – like standing up to bullies – even though you're absolutely terrified."

"Dick had taken to the water as easily as he took to the air, and often stayed in until Alfred threatened to toss his dinner in the pool with him." LOL!

I love your writing style. Keep it up!