Reviews for Water Hazard
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 1 . 1/21
That was a good story. I loved the mental picture of Bruce holding Dick and falling asleep in the chair.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
SWEET! HURT/COMFORT FOR THE WIN! Oh, I had chills and I was sooooo hoping to see the confrontation but hearing the results was good too. Them falling asleep together was perfect and sweet. I like how you made sure that Bruce/Batman was only human and missed the little things. If he had noticed earlier though... less hurt/less comfort so I liked it this way. It was great! 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Beautiful story. Thank you for posting.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
cool.:D nice. too bad there was nothing about the bullies getting their comeuppance
so not whelmed chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This is the cutest story ever :3
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Don't you hate bullies?
Keepmovingforwar chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
d2- awesome!
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Loved it. Now I have to get to bed, being 1:34 in the morning. I'm just as much a creature of the night as Batman. But I do have an appointment in the morning and I need sleep. Glad to see that Dick finally learned to swim.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love you for this. The fact that you included bullies was wonderful too and that Bruce got his revenge. For a moment, you scared me when he didn't listen to the whole story but then he became Papa Bats and it was beautiful.

I hope you continue to write!
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awww, Daddybats moments!
danvseveryone chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow, that was a really good story. It has the perfect end and never once felt rushed. Good job.
CordeliaHunter chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This put a smile on my lips. Good one.
Xenitha chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Great story, wonderful Bruce and Dick father/son moments. You should be writing more!
Yellow Cape chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hehe. That hit the spot! This is good, classic, h/c fic that just brings a smile to my face. I'm pretty new to the Bat-fandom and haven't yet read all that many stories, but Dick is my decided favourite, next to Tim. It's also good to see that there are other grown ups around this fandom. I was starting to get worried I was the only one... :P
nelluca chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Awwwww! I really loved.

Was so sweet the both sleeping together in the armchair