Reviews for The East Gate
Estella chapter 11 . 12/31/2004
Oh, I really love this! I was on the edge of my seat, and pratically on the floor the entire time! Just one thing-please don't let anything happen to Merry and Pippin! We need laughs during war-time!
A-Light-Sleeper chapter 11 . 12/29/2004
KEEP IT UP
Craic agus Ceol chapter 11 . 12/28/2004
ok, lessee...Boromir, Gimli, and Pip get free (finally!) so snaps for them! and Aragorn is taking ANOTHER bath! it must be some sort of WORLD RECORD or something! and Merry is rescued YAY! keep it up, guys!
storyfish chapter 11 . 12/28/2004
Oh, bravo for a holiday update! I'm cheering Boromir, Gimli, and Pip on into that daylight, but why do I have this sinking suspicion that it's not going to be as easy as it looks to finally get free of Moria? Everything seems to be taking a more positive turn in this chapter, except for Sam. Poor Sam! He's got so much guilt that it's painful for ME to read. Sam, snap outta it, it's not your fault! ;-)
my-fool-of-a-took chapter 11 . 12/27/2004
the littlest hobbit, Gimli's charmed child, Pippin... aw, lovely to see how fond gimli and boromir are of little pip. i love you pippin! ... hehe, as dire as the situation is, the mental imagery of some woman beating legolas over the head with a broom still makes me giggle. poor merry, get well soon dear. frodo too. hugs and kisses to all involved. take good care of the hobbits, aragorn boromir and legolas! update soon please!
pipinheart chapter 11 . 12/26/2004
Very nice... Finally they are out of the mines of Moria...

Frod and sam,and Aragorn are resting for the night..

Merry has been rescued from the man and woman,but not without a fight...

Real good,update soon...
auntiemeesh chapter 11 . 12/26/2004
Pippin, Gimli and Boromir are out of the mines, yay! I'm sure there are all sorts of terrible things between them and Lorien, but at least they are away from the mines.

I loved the scene with Legolas and Haldir trying to rescue Merry. Between Legolas carrying Merry off and Haldir being all menacing, I don't blame these people for thinking the elves are up to no good, although if they are going to live on the borders of Lorien, they should make an effort to learn more about their neighbors.

Can't wait for the next chapter, and I have to say, I'm disappointed you didn't post a 'behind the scenes' episode this time round. I promise to leave reviews if you'll post more of that. Please?
Pip4 chapter 11 . 12/26/2004
Yay! They got out, that's good. I loved the doscription of Pippin when he found the door, and the fact that Gimli was ablw to tell him to do somethin and he couldn't argue was priceless. I thought the way Aragorn was described taking the ring out of Frodo's hand for a brief moment was very suspenseful, very good. I can't wait to see what developes later with Merry Legolas and crowd.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 11 . 12/26/2004
So, erm, appearantly there were 11 chapters, instead of the 10 I read ;) So well, another review was necessary.

Hurah, Merry is free from those weird talking people, geesh were they hard to follow...hehe.

Frodo, save and clean.

And Pip, Boromir and Gimli almost outside. Well if that's not a happy chapter i don't know what is..LOL.

Again Merry Christmas and please update soon.
Lily chapter 11 . 12/25/2004
Great chapter! Way to go Gimli! Haldir, you may need to borrow some patience, you seem to be short on it. Nice idea, Legolas, being kind and all that, but it seems to be creating more problems. Good luck to Frodo!
lindahoyland chapter 11 . 12/24/2004
Another great chapter,I especially enjoyed Boromir's thoughts on Hobbit luggage and how gently Aragorn looks after Frodo.I think he needs to see for himself how badly Sam might be hurt too.

It is good they are all out of Moria now
Aranna Undomiel chapter 10 . 12/24/2004
This is a great story, really wonderful to read. I actually read all 10 chapters at once, and I must say that's not such an easy job to do..LOL.

But it's really good, I'm glad I found it. I especially love the Legolas-Merry line, cause, eh, well, you're a Legolas fan or not, hehe ;)

Please update soon and a Merry Christmas to you.
Lindalriel chapter 11 . 12/24/2004
Oh! Another update! This, as usual, was a wonderful chapter! Poor Frodo, imagine, waking up to find no Ring! That had to be scary for him... And poor Sam, too! I love how Legolas was trying to reason with the Tugmans, even while Haldir was growing impatient. That's a new one for me, I didn't know elves could get impatient! And poor Merry, get him well, soon, ok? Please? And finally, Pippin's found a door outside! How wonderful! Hugs to everyone! And could you give an especially big hug to Merry? And Pippin? I think they could use them... : ) Update soon, please!

Smiles!

Linda
smalldiver chapter 11 . 12/24/2004
Yay! An update! What a brilliant Christmas (eve) present!

I'm glad the Elves are managing all right with the humans, and Aragorn has sorted Frodo and Sam out all right.

I am liking Boromir and Gimli more and more as this story goes on - they are now by far my favourite members of the fellowship. And Pippin is my favourite hobbit - I couldn't help but giggle a bit at the image of Pippin falling flat on his face, but at least the three members are out now!
maripo5a chapter 11 . 12/23/2004
Oh well done! Poor Sam and Frodo, glad they are getting some rest (hope it is not interrupted!). Legolas, run! Clutch that hobbit tight and make like the trees! (Leave, that is.) Pippin, another fine job. *looks around to make sure Merry isn't looking, then hugs Pippin* I liked the introspective moments where Boromir looked through their possessions, and adored the beginning, with Gimli's dreaming-excellent Dwarf writing, which is not easy to achieve. Hmm, I think that's everyone. Wonderful chapter as always! (And P.S. I do want more Behind the Scenes, would it help if I went back and gave feedback for every chapter? 'Cause I will!)
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »