Reviews for The East Gate
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
another great chapter. I knew Gollum would catch up to them sooner or later. It will be intresting to see what happens with that storyline.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
Another great chapter. It's going to be intresting if Gollum ctahces up to them. My favorite part was when Boromir was comforting Pippin.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Merry thought he was with his grandma.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
Another great chapter. I enjoyed it all.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Pippin was asking Gimli what he could do to make him more comfortable before Boromir got him free and Gimli said just watching Pippin was enough for him.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Another great chapter, very suspensful, and Gimli getting caught in the rock like that, big time hurt.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
What a great chapter, very suspensful. Hopefully, Merry will be allright.
Aldalena chapter 14 . 4/24/2007
"I gave it to the halfling." Wiwer turned to where Pippin was popping the last piece of the cakes into his mouth. "There is plenty for..." The elf stopped abruptly, his mouth dropping open in surprise. "Did you eat all that? By Eru! You'll explode!"

Pippin looked up happily licking his fingers. "Yes – it was lovely – have you any more?"

Aldalena: Aww, that's just like Pip. _

Don't cry, Legolas! *Hugs said Elf*
Aldalena chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
Lovely chapter...though something must be done about the little old lady and the old man...

Anyway, hugs for all the Fellowship except Boromir, whom I give a manly slap on the back, and Legolas, whom I love dearly and wish I could kiss, but I will settle with glomping him affectionately. -
Aldalena chapter 8 . 4/23/2007
Oh, I absolutely love this story! There is soo-o-o-o-o much I would like to compliment and praise you on, but I must refrain from doing so as this review would most likely take up a whole page if I proceeded to comment on every single thing that I find wonderful about your fanfic.

So I suppose I will settle with a list of adjectives I have deemed fit to be used to describe this story:

beautiful, touching, thought-provoking, amazing, interesting, descriptive, amusing, imaginative, humorous, enchanting, magnificent, engaging, exciting, suspenseful, sorrowful, angsty, superb, fantastic!

I could add a few more, but I'm anxious to continue reading.

Dark Diamond chapter 19 . 10/22/2006
*pants heavily* phew that took a little while to catch up on, but it was amazing and your characterisation was brilliant
Blame the Cupcake chapter 15 . 8/10/2006
Oh I do love the brothers, there dolls! Expecally Orophin, I love how you portrayed them. Masterful!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 19 . 8/10/2006
Yay, everyone is safe (well as long as they don't leave Lothlorien anymore, but since there's a ring to destroy, I don't think that they will be safe too long..LOL).

I absolutely loved reading this story, and I'm really hoping that you decide to continue with writing about this quest *hint hint* :)

Indeed huzzah for you, Llinos! You did a great job these last two chapters, and off course the chapters before those too.

Aranna Undomiel chapter 18 . 8/9/2006
I know, I know, final chapter is already there, just wanted to comment on this one too:

Yay, for the fact that Aragorn and LEgolas are going out on the search and have already found them.

Not yay for the fact that up in that tree they don't know that and they, uhm, well, uhm, kinda euthanised Pippin.

Ps, love those songs you seem to come with everytime, they're really funny :)
Budgielover chapter 19 . 8/3/2006
I am simply in awe of how this turned out - not just the last chapter, so heart-warming and conclusive, but the whole story. Having been a part of the process, I could not IMAGINE how all the separate parts were going to be made cohesive - and coherant. Each character shines, but I would have to say my favorites were Merry and Pippin - so brave, so very 'hobbity.' The exchanges between Gimli and Legolas, between Aragorn and Frodo, between Sam and his master, between Boromir and Pippin and Gimli ... well, everyone! were wonderful. From humorous little moments to heart-wrenching angst (not to name names, Meriadoc!), this story is simply a wonder.
387 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »