Reviews for The East Gate
lovethosehobbits chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Oh! Loving this, cant wait for the next chappie. tree
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
This is a beautifully written and exciting story.I just can't wait to read more !
Aelaer chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Oh, God, a character death? Poor, poor Merry. You better not kill them all off! Oh, poor, poor Merry...

While I'm at it, poor Pippin! Sheesh, these poor characters!

Well, now I must wait for an update! I need to see what happens!

You know that you cannot accept anonymous reviews?
thehobbitgirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Oh wow! That was so good. I'm almost in tears. Poor Pippin. He'll be so alone without Merry. This was fantastic! Please update soon, it was so good!
Pipspebble chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
WAH! WHY do we have to wait? Why, why, WHY? This is sweet torture, this is. What a fabulous job you all have done! CanNOT wait to read more! :-)

Happy, happy Pips
nitedancer chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Hi There,

OH MY WORD!...What can I say, except...NO! Not Merry, Not lovely Merry, He can't be dead!...Oh My poor, poor Pip, He's gonna be heartbroken!...Can I cuddle, and hold him, and squeeze him, and kiss him, to make him feel better please?..Huh?..CanI?...Can I?...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write more, more, more...I'm already addicted...This is gonna be another great one
melilot hill chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Oh no, this looks like another thing I'll get addicted to!

Great chapter, can't wait to read more.
Lindelea1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Oh, my goodness.

Is there more to us? Please don't keep us in suspense.

I was wondering where Legolas was... and I didn't "see" him when Merry's spirit was looking down at the action. Where did the Wood Elf go?

Hoping you have some magic tricks up your sleeves to save our favourite hobbits.
Ansostuff chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
NO! Oh, please, please update fast! This is so great, but you have my heart stop for a moment ending it like this. The hobbits are so brave, and they fight so valiantly. I cant wait to see what more you come up with!
Elwyna chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Please don't tell me that Merry is really dead - I'll scream! Other than a possibly slain hobbit, this is great, very suspenceful.
shirebound chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
This is thrilling! So this is what you folks have been up to, eh? Omigosh, I can't wait to find out what happens next.
auntiemeesh chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Ouch! I don't want Merry to die! Although I do kinda like his spirit lingering to watch and find a way to say good-bye to Pippin.

Keep up the good work, y'all. I'm eagerly awaiting more.
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26