Reviews for The East Gate
Aranna Undomiel chapter 16 . 6/4/2006
Finally another chapter :) T was really nice to see that alert in my mailbox once again

But it was a chapter worth waiting for: Legolas not having lost his immortality; Merry being healed by the Lothlorien Elves and meeting up with Frodo and Sam, who are safe now too.

Now all I'm waiting for is the reunion with Pippin and eveything wil be fine, well as fine as it can while carrying around the One Ring through a land filled with danger ;)

Really great chapter, especially loved the description of the lady Galadriel and her laughter, really beautiful.

Glad to read that the next chapter is soon too follow, looking forward to it :)
Bloody eyes chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
nice! very well written, and if i understand corretly, the different characters are writeten by different authors? very nice touch/idea _ it gets just the slight differences in character which is hard to get with one authoer... awesome! - i have to stop now, but will read more later!
Anarchy Duck chapter 16 . 5/28/2006
They are so close! So close! (sighes) This is just simply amazing. Heck, I still can't believe this was written by eight different people. All of whom have different styles of writing and yet it all fits in. Oh, and after sitting here for about two hours reading this, I must say that this is one of the best fanfic stories I've ever seen! :D
cookiefleck chapter 16 . 5/26/2006
Just found and greatly enjoyed reading your story. Amazed that this is done by the collaboration of so many. The in-character replies to the reviews are also entertaining and I'll have to check out the Behind The Scenes, too. Sam is my favorite character and I'm glad to see you are writing him well, as you are the others, too. Thanks.
smalldiver chapter 16 . 5/26/2006
Ooh, an update!

I absolutely love this chapter, though obviously I was a bit premature in thinking they'd all be reunited! Although Frodo, Sam, Merry (and I'm assuming Aragorn and Legolas) were reunited again. Poor Merry though. Who's going to tell him that Pippin was lost in Moria?

I wonder how Gimli, Boromir and Pippin are doing.
ziyal chapter 16 . 5/26/2006
Yay, I love the fact that Merry is on the rode to recovery and they are all close to reunion!

And lovely discription of Lorien!
Aya-Shoru chapter 16 . 5/25/2006
yay, an update. i am glad legolas didn't lose his immortality, that would have been too heart breaking. anyway i am ready for more legolas action, if you have more planned. update soon.
Pip4 chapter 16 . 5/25/2006
Aw, that was a nice sweet chapter. I like that Legolas's imortality isn't gone and the little thing with Orophin, Celeborn and Galadriel. And it was cool the very end when Merry got to finaaly meet up with Frodo and Sam. But there wasn't anything about Pippin, Gimli, and Boromir.
IceEmber chapter 16 . 5/25/2006
Yay! I kept losing this story until I finally got smart enough to put it on story alert. _ Almost all together again. Definately by next chapter, yes?
LOTRFaith chapter 16 . 5/25/2006
Blinkes at the screen... "Can it truly be they uploaded a new chapter...?"

(Whoops in pure happiness... Then accidently hits the glass bottle of lemonade and sends it crashing to the floor)

You updated! Horray! A long last ;-)

And a Legolas chapter :-D My favorite of all elves... :-) I am glad to hear that Legolas' mortality is still intact. No matter how fragile it is :-) Great chapter! Can't wait until the next one..

:-D
EVIL MANIAC chapter 15 . 5/7/2006
Yay! Fabulous story! Actually,forgive me if I'm wrong, but are three of your elves called Hedgehog, Mouse and Squirrel in Welsh? Please update soon (and I'm also waiting for an update of Recaptured) Anywho, please update soon, and send my love and best wishes to the Fellowship! Namarie!
Craic agus Ceol chapter 15 . 9/16/2005
yay, Frodo, Aragorn, and Sam are in Lothlorien! I can't wait to see the happy reuniting chapter! i love how Celeborn and Galadrial are described, and Gimli's Imladris flashback! please please please update soon!
pwrhungryjr chapter 15 . 9/11/2005
NO! Don't let Legolas die! That would be awful! If you really want to you can kill someone else- just as long as it isn't him! Which by the way makes me wonder if this next part will be angsty or happy- or maybe both? That would be good!
Freya chapter 15 . 8/12/2005
Oh, no! I went the last chapter, was a horrible reader and didn't review, and promptly missed out on a chance to chat with Meriadoc himself. I shall try to remember myself in the future!

Please let the kindly ladies that share your journey with us know that the conversation Legolas has with the birch is entirely welcome to those from a shamanic background. It's rare in fanfiction for that to be true, and I doubt they 'got it spot- on' by coincidence! :)
overth3moon chapter 15 . 7/27/2005
oh, i am in love with this story. Even moreso now with the more focus on legolas, my favorite character of course.

PLEASE update, i'm dying over here.
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »