Reviews for Concentration is Highly Overrated
meow chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
to be honest didnt like the gay theme, no problem with gays but harry and draco? really random and the harvey porter thingy or whatever was also seriously random and i thought was rather stupid but hey fan fiction is subjective and i liked the hermione and ron bist...they were well written
crushed by a dandelion chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
... sparrow watching/sexual fantasy? Even I'm not that desperate...

I like it though.
ronandmionealways chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
Sup! I really like your story. You have to keep writing! I've been waiting forever. But the story is really good.
Drowning.In.Blood chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
hury up and UPDATE!

Lol, plz?
ginny99 chapter 4 . 12/11/2005
I LOVE this story! you are an AMAZING author. PLEASE PLEASE update your!

Sincerely,

Your biggest fan!:)
legrandvisage chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
EP! The sexual tension is nearly unbearable. I love the Draco/Harry slash references. And the Marvin Gaye. I know it's been months since you've updated, but is it possible for you to continue? Hmm?
legrandvisage chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
You're welcome for the fav!

I thought I'd read this, because I love R/Hr... and I'm pleased so far. This reminds me of the time I liked a redhead... :D I must read on.
Morgan chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
OMG IT IS AT A GOOD PART DON'T STOP! I love this story! It rocks! Please continue!
girl4britishguys chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
Please Please Please Please Please update soon! PLEASE! I LOVE THIS FIC!
RHRHRHRH chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
More, faster NOW.
RonRoxPineapples chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
wOOt for this fic! omg it's so awesome and u must update soon! buhbye!
arashic chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
AH! EVIL YOU! Lol. But SERIOUSLY evil for the cliff at the end! You better update soon! I'm DYING TO KNOW what's going to happen next!
MBuchie1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Girl Im reading your story now because i just read your info and I totally agree with you I Son dont think that Harry and Ginny should go out and I was so mad that the go out in the 6 book and I hope they dont go back and I do think Ron and Hermione should go out. Great Story!

Yours Turly Melissa
placid wind chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
NO! How is it that I hate you and love you at the same time right now?

I am doing my late-night-I-can't-sleep-and-want-to-read-fanfiction-routine and I came across your story. It's so awesome! I love! I must compliment you on your excellent sense of humor. Your disclaimer is brilliant.

Please update soon! But, I'm a hypocrite and I know how easy it is to be lazy and stop writing altogether. And I shouldn't have said that because now I've given the idea. Damn.

Oh, one last thing. I love this fic because: 1. I love Harry Potter fanfiction! 2. I love Hermoine/Ron! 3. I love Harry/Draco! (I like Harry/Ginny, too, but that doesn't help my guy-on-guy fix.)

And I'm rambling. Probably because it's 1:20 am! I've taken up enough of your time. Update soon!

-Sami aka placid wind
Satu-D-2 chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Cool. I found this story yesterday but I didn't get to finish it because my parents kept interupting. I love this story is really good and well written. Well done. .