Reviews for The Two Ranma's
xThomas2 chapter 3 . 1/20
Few errors In ukyo introduction but idc we all seen it
kellym01 chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
plz continue
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
An interesting story which is belivable except for a few things such as Ranma knowing Ukyo real gender and that Ranma hasn't been splashed. Other than that it's a good read,

If your stuck for ideas why don't you expand on truth or dare which could include some 'embarrising' things for Ranko.
GoldenPhoenix101 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Lol Great Job! Nice idea too! I know ya havent updated in ages, but please do soon!
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
Er...please update!
Bialaska chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
Hope to see more of this story. :)

It would really be funny if Akane revealed herself to like Ranko and hate Ranma, declaring herself homosexual. I wonder what Ranma would do then. ;)
goku chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
back in the first chapter he was introduced as ranma when he first got there in his girl form second why does akane care so much about him already?
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
*Everytime Akane had that hurt face, or Ranko felt like she was hurting her feelings, she wanted to cheer her up. But when the guys side did it, he just wanted to insult her. What's going on?* Ranma's girl side is actually being more girlish _ It would be odd, but very funny, if Ranma's girl form started to like guys XD I mean, in the anime/manga Ranma always tricks Ryoga into thinking that he isn't really Ranma in girl form, and Ryoga always falls in love with him...
Trugeta chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
Interesting story. I only wonder why the engagement got hoisted off on Akane so fast. In canon it was due to the curse, so why here? Kasumi I can understand, she might argue that Ranma is too young, but Nabiki?

Then there is Akane. She still has her hate-all-boys-routine going due to Kuno and the Hentai horde, so why should she already like Ranma? She does not know him well enough at this point in time.

Xian Pu's attack was handled well and the usual chaos is going to ensue from there; methinks it won't take much for Xian Pu to give Akane the Kiss of Death, considering their initial meeting. Lets see how you'll resolve the situation.

The fallout when Akane finds out that Ranma and Ranko are one and the same will be enormous, in my opinion. Akane will feel betrayed, and that with good reason. But maybe you'll be able to construct a situation where Ranma will be forced tor reveal that he is Ranko through saving Akane from mortal peril.

And you should keep in mind that hot water will also begin to seek Ranma out if he/she stays a girl. That's the nature of Jusenkyo curses. Just some things I wanted to point out. Keep up the good work and update when you can.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
Ranko is almost like P-chan. I wonder what will happen to Ranma when Akane finds out who Ranko really is?
letsgoeatsushiorsomething chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
"Well, we... uh... we care, just don't wanna be... togehter?" -"Ranko"

She likes him yet she won't be around him.. Sounds like Genma's doing if you ask me. Probly caught them in a 'sticky situation' and ordered them to keep a distance from each other till he figures out how to handle it.

Not that those sort of things are more common in Japan.

Are you in a hurry to get somewhere?

If you are could you use a better structured means of conveyance? This one is like a stone skipping across a pond. If you want to get to a certain point before you slow down and enjoy the ride them please find a less jarring means of summarizing what comes before.

Too fast.
letsgoeatsushiorsomething chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
A bit rushed, yes? And skipping around the original time line a bit. And then there is the fact that Nabiki seemed very eager to meet Ranma untill it was revealed that he was a (part-time) girl.

If you want this to be r/a you can find a better way to get Nabiki's libido out of the way..and make things interesting. Like letting her find out about the curse.

Oh yeah. And this is perhaps a tad short to be a chapter.
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
wouldn't Nabiki have taken Ranma if she thought he was a normal guy? :)
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
Hooray! For a while there, I was wondering if you were going to continue or not. This was a really good chapter; you're finally getting the focus back on the problems caused by Ranma's deception. I don't know why it didn't occur to me until now, but Ranma's relationship with Akane in this story is a lot like Ryoga's in the normal series. She has mixed feelings about the non-cursed version, but completely loves them in their cursed form.

As for new ideas, two came to mind. First, tell a little more about Ryoga. Is he still "her P-chan" in this version? If so, I bet Ranma and Ryoga's rivalry would be even more intense because they both have something to hide. The other idea is pretty obvious, and I'm sure you intended to close with this anyway: have Akane find out about Ranma's curse. The second that happens, we're going to see some serious anger and drama goin' on.

Anyway, great work on this chapter and good luck on the next one. I look forward to reading it!
goku chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Uh ranma remembers uchhan as a little boy not a little girl and why is akane so possive over him already?