Reviews for How the Movie Mulan was Made
TrinityGme chapter 9 . 2/23
Okay, okay, okay get this under control... mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha. No really the the whole bit with Shan-yu running in little circles and laughing was funny enough, but when ''ping'' started doing it... Ohmigosh so funny
TrinityGme chapter 6 . 2/23
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Artemis's Bow chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
Woa woa! That's really too much for me. I've been laughing my head off all through the story! :D
Miss Eliza Lupin chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
Hilarious I absolutely loved it, and I must say that even though there was utter chaos going on the movie turned out to be very good indeed. :p.
PeacexLovexPercabeth chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
i love this frikin story! good job, chick!
amaXdear chapter 18 . 6/2/2008
That was the craziest thing I have ever read. Congrats!
Merope's Echo chapter 18 . 3/11/2007
Hahahaha! I love this story! I remember it from way back when, when I was still reading Mulan fanfiction...This is one of the best fanfiction that I've ever read, honest! I hope you keep writing more funny fanfiction!

-The Slingshot Effect

P.S. I'm actually "diana (aka Wuddlyfoofie)" but I got an account here a year ago, so here we are.
Ogreatrandom chapter 18 . 10/23/2006
I'm so sorry that this is over but it was really funny! You should do parodies for other stories! Anyway I loved the story! Sorry for all of the reviews, hope they weren't too annoying!
Ogreatrandom chapter 17 . 10/23/2006
Ah, such a clever plan, really. Lol, great job!
Ogreatrandom chapter 16 . 10/23/2006
Omg, that is hysterical! I'm laughing so hard right now!
Ogreatrandom chapter 15 . 10/23/2006
So funny! I can't wait to read on!
Ogreatrandom chapter 14 . 10/23/2006
Nice little side trip there, I liked it!
Ogreatrandom chapter 12 . 10/23/2006
Hahahaha! This story has me cracking up with laughter!
Ogreatrandom chapter 10 . 10/23/2006
That was great! I love Saruman and Gandalf talking with them!
Ogreatrandom chapter 9 . 10/23/2006
This is really a very good story, I am sad that it seems to be coming to an end but I am still enjoying it!