Reviews for Where do I go now for my dreams
madbrat chapter 20 . 3/15/2010
I do not know if you read this note but I would love it if you would finish this story. It pulls at my heart and I want to read more.
saphire butterfly chapter 20 . 1/4/2010
this story is AWSOME! i like the style in which you have decided to write and i love the story line! i see that you haven't updated this story in quite a while and i would like to beg you to update again! anyways, happy writing!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 20 . 10/14/2009
I like that you used the refusal of permission to visit possible rival in your tale. Sorry to see this unfinished. still, thanks for the HP reminder of a favourite tale.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 18 . 10/14/2009
I really feel that this is the weakest part of ths tale, Hermione does not defend future students by reporting an abusive professor. and then, Snape doesn't do his best to get the monster sacked. Simply out of character with Hermione and probably Snape too. After all, in the books he risks his life to save the kids.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 12 . 10/14/2009
aww what a sweet idea, a nice touch you've added with the well-meaning, meddling brother!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
I don't know if you are still reading these, but I do like this and think you have caught some of the spirit & charm of the original book.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
This is sweet! I am a big fan of the book Daddy Long-Legs. Thanks for answering the challenge & sharing it with us.
ForestMoonChild chapter 20 . 9/12/2009
i loved it please write more! by the way im assuming you got this idea from the book daddy long legs if you did could you tell me who wrote it i havent read it in forever and would like to read it again
bronte7723 chapter 20 . 8/7/2007
I have been enjoying this story, I don't suppose it will be completed after a two year absence but one can hope. Unless it is posted elsewhere?
nefariousfixation chapter 20 . 1/25/2007
Gosh, I really loved this story!-I hope you have not lost interest. Lack of reviews can be upsetting, though...which I hope is Not the case!-If so, they are all strangely rude!-This story truly is great!
vytiri chapter 20 . 3/4/2006
-This is not a review bugging for updates-

I was struck with an idea the other day. There is a play called "Daddy Long Legs". It is about a girl in an orphanage who needs sponsorship for her lessons/keep/whatever. She writes letters to her sponsor that tell about her and her life. She gradually falls in love with him.

I don't know the rest, but I was (obviously) struck by the similarities between that play and your story. It provoked the question: was that the inspiration? If you ever said it, I can't remember. So basically, I'm just curious if that's where you got the basic idea for this story.

Love, me.
M chapter 20 . 2/27/2006
I appreciate how you have updated your story to make it HBP compatible. Your additional backstory for Severus and Hermione are well intergrated.
LettyBIRD chapter 20 . 2/8/2006
Please do update this story soon it's one of my absolute favourites, and I check every couple of days in hope... Aletta x
Shella LaRoche chapter 20 . 12/12/2005
Reading this story was like enjoying my favourite whisky. Please go on writing. I like Sam Prince very much. Will he be playing Daddy to help Severus changing from parent to lover?
darkforces chapter 20 . 12/12/2005
very good, have you ever read... damn i cant find it, but a book thats very like your story? well done, keep on writing. whats a beta?