Reviews for Cocoon of dreams
MissNemisisFace chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
*to Haga/Weevil* You're handsome to me, sweety!

Nice on ya! In fact, I'm favoriting this.

MAV Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aww! Instant love! Late on the review, but I saw this story on my favorites, and I was like, what in the world did I fav? I reread it and, although it was a bit short, it was the cutest thing I've read about Haga.

I loved how you talked about the facts (and opinions) of a caterpillar and expanded with Haga's story. It was very sweet and cute in an unconventional way, but then again, this IS about a character who I find sweet and cute in an unconventional way.

However, the story didn't flow quite well in a few spots, like the transitions were a bit shaky. Somethings felt a bit tacked on, like how I felt with the sister. Though, rereading it once more, I kind of like her and how she's a kind of a bitch with Haga LOL.

Overall, the story was cute, sweet, and a good (short) read. The ending was just as cavity inducing, don't beat yourself over it. hahah

Now, just something thrown out there: Haga is Japanese for moth, so, maybe instead of a butterfly, you could have tied it to the moth, regardless whether or not you were talking about the English or Japanese version. I thought it would have been interesting. (Take it or leave it...mostly leave it haha)

Love the story and glad I faved it.
Blue Fox chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
That was weird... not Willy Wonka weird... BoBoBo weird... it seemed really random... but then i love weird and random things...

AA A Fox
darkestbeforedawn chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
hmm... interesting, introspective piece though. wonderfully effective, because this is -haga- after all, and what better than to use a caterpillar to describe him? neat, and vaguely inspiring. oddly enough. xD
lost soul's keeper chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
:touches haga's shoulder: keep trying'll transform into a butter fly when your meant too.
Luwa chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Truly awesome!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
A Weevil fic! I should have known it was about him with the thing about catterpillars XD I think his clothes are better in Battle City then in Duelist Kingdom, he's not one of the characters I like but I thought 'hey, Weevil inproved his taste in clothes' XD Nice fanfic :)
puying chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
i really love your summaries, i haven't read the story yet, though. but i have the tough feeling i'm gonna like it.

-great fan
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
LOVED IT! *heart* even tho i don't like weevil. oh well, ur work is spectacular as always! ja,

Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Now this just screamed "EXCELLENT!" I'm telling ya, I dig it when you write all these metapahorical lovely pieces! You should definetly do it more often! Luved it! Awesome to see a diff. character perspective for once!

Cairnsy chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Oh, I really liked this. I think you put a really interesting spin on Weevil's character, and you used the butterfly/caterpillar metaphor in a very thought provoking manner. It could have been a cliche idea to use, but there is nothing cliche about your take on it, instead the whole thing was clever and unexpected.

The whole story is just so strong and so perfect for his character, that the last line is a little jarring, as it doesn't quite fit in with what until then is a flawless piece. If you ever do come up with a slightly different ending, I'll be back to read it all over again
HumorNut chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Truthfully, I don't like Weevil - but I do believe that is a very good piece of writing!
Lethe Seraph chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
It may not have ended with a bang, but it was still sweet, darn it!

I don't know. I just sympathize with Haga ... even though I just watched a few episodes of Doom, and he was kinda irritating.
radiany chapter 1 . 6/15/2004

This is actually one of your better pieces.

It's always the minor characters in any story that get overshadowed by the hero's or villian's conflicts (or both) and relationships, so we never really get to know them.

I wonder sometimes about Insector-kun's outside personality, but I never really get around to deciphering it.

Thus, this, in my own opinion, is a _very_ nice episode calculating what Insector thinks - in his own pattern.

Nice work Misura _ Perhaps it didn't have a spectacular ending, but it was pleasing all the same. I can almost say that I enjoyed it more than anything else you've ever written (excluding your WK fiction, because I'm not familiar with the anime/manga).

-R-chan *heart*
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
3 I liked it. not too many Haga fics out there, and this one was really beautiful 3 Brought a metaphoric tear to my eye. I liked the use of Butterfly and caterpillar, seemed very Hagaish. I liked all of it, really ;; How his sister thought he was icky was sad, but it seemed to fit ; I like how you gave him a procrationator-complex, too. _ Good job~!