Reviews for Feathers, Bones, and Shells
Midnight Lady chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
argh! that was fantastic.
TamamoHitomi .botticelliangel chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
Oh Ti, this was so sweet. I do like this a lot. -... Sirius making amends with his mother... it all ties in so well... beautiful!

huggles

Cattico
Peaches3307from Immeritus chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
I like this! Very good! Mrs Black's view of things was great, I enjoyed that, especially the little bit at the end of Sirius' POV. Oh It makes me think! Hehe. Good job!
Japonica chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
Brilliant, fantastic. There is nothing else for me to say except I really liked this, and it's characterisations. You've done very well with these two characters indeed.
Nuwie chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
_ So here comes your « overprotective theory », uh ? _’ As you know, I find it really interesting. I like how you explain the reason Sirius gave the rooms to their new occupants. Funny how you describe Sirius as not being fit for the godfather part… And I’m happy you’re dealing with the fact that he cannot be a normal adult after having been sent so young in Azkaban. This problem isn’t enough tackled at my taste. In my fic I wrote that “In the Black family, you didn’t keep family but dynasty values alive.
Madam Pudifoot chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
Oh, thank you Tirya, I've always been fond of little Mmd Puddifoot. I'm so glad that you've added Sirius's thoughts on his family as well. It's a nice perspective and I enjoy the idea that he didn't always hate them. I also enjoy the way that Sirius and Victoria have a mutual love for each other but cover it up with an air of impassiveness when it comes to the other. And the comment about Sirius making Regulus soft by protecting him so much is exactly as I see it. I'd love to see a bigger and deeper story on the dinamics of the Black family, you're view of it is so wonderful!

(Be proud, most of my reviews say "Great job! I'll be watching for an update!" but you get a real one that's worth reading.) *Adds story to favorite folder and C2 community*
Nuwie chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Well… I'd never thought I would feel something else than hate for Mrs Black ! But your fic is quite interesting: first, knowing more about Sirius family is always nice, and then, this dichotomy between Mrs Black's feelings as a mother and her idea about the Black family is really well rendered ! In other words, I like it ! Keep going !

By the way, I've received your mail ! Really interesting things you told me there… Lucky I got a month to write the answer ! lol
Madam Pudifoot chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I really like this story, it's very sad and it shows a completely different side to Mrs. Black. I loved the flashback, that was very cute and showed just how much she cared. It even made me sad when she died, poor Kreacher has to see his "Lady" dead. Did I just say that? O.o