Reviews for The Princess Sarah
Starviking chapter 1 . 2/10
The "Ye olde" fairytales are solid! I actually plan in my Labyrinth fanfic to at least incorporate some of these aspects as well. Especially the three men/women who come across a strange old man bit!
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This was a great story. While I've never read "Petronella," I noticed your story was very similar to "The White Snake" by the Grimm Brothers. Though, I liked your gender-bend/"Labyrinth" twist on the tale.

Loved that ending! Dump the lazy-excuse-for-a-prince, and marry the enchanter/king! He cares about you, and all his animals like Sarah better than him. As for what her parents will think, I'm pretty sure being born a Sarah means she can choose her own match. Though, I would love to see Jareth go through interrogation by Peter and John. Brotherly love like that means anyone wanting to marry their little sister needs big brothers' approval.
Mew of Fire chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
great story!
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Amazing story! Great Job!
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
...And they lived happily ever after :D

Lovely story, I like the fairytale style you used (the twist with Sarah 'rescuing' Jareth from the prince was great).
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is wonderful. Instant classic.
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I really liked this story. I thought it was amazingly cute and unique.
DelilahBlueEyes chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
D'aww! That was spectacular! Perfect blend of so many different stories and I absolutely loved the dynamic of Jareth being an evil enchanter that actually needed rescuing.

Loved it!
Desiqtie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aw, that was adorable! The perfect mix of fairytale and Jareth/Sarah romance! I loved it!
Anna Lisa chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This story is utterly charming. The simplicity and repetition really work to the story's advantage.

I disagree with one of the other reviews though. Vicious dogs are far more scary than equally deadly horses. Horses can easily kill and trample, but there's an entirely different sort of horror faced with knowing that an animal can tear you into ribbons and then eat you.
bobmcbobbob1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This piece makes me ridiculously happy.

You've used the fairy tale tradition quite effectively, but with a fresh slant, keeping with modern perspectives. And a happy Labyrinth pairing. Yay! Again, it makes me ridiculously happy. Fabulous job.
jjellybean00 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
That was so very sweet and entertaining. Certainly original.
EClaire W chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This is absolutely gorgeous. It has the pure flow of a true fairytale, one where there is no beginning and no end, and where everything seemlessly falls into place. You're very skilled; I hope you write more stories like this!

I must say, your style kind of reminds me of Peter S. Beagle's, especially in The Last Unicorn and Two Hearts. (Considering that he is my absolute favorite author, I couldn't give you any higher praise. Beautifully, beautifully done.)
Galaen chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
The most perfectly wonderful fairytale that I've ever read. If you changed the names it wouldn't even really be a Labyrinth fic, you could submit it to an anthology or something. I love it.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 5/9/2007