Reviews for Incipit Vita Nova
Pink Eraser chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
Wow. That was fabulous. I hope you continue it. You made the girl so real. And Mary-Sue! XD

I love messing with cliches and using puns. They're my FAVORITE. I love them. Keep writing!

-Pink
kelly chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I thought it was great! Andyou're right. Hufflepuff is not for the stupid people. It's for the kind and loyal! Keep up the good work!
xxPastelSTARxx chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
just started reading this and it's really good! i know you haven't updated since like...june, but update anyway XD
alkin chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
Yay! I'm so happy that she's a Hufflepuff! Nothing makes me hit the 'back' button quicker than the new girl getting into Gryffindor, lol.

You have formatting, you have characterisation, you can spell... after a hard day's sporking you are just what I need. *closes eyes in bliss*
Ann Nonny - Ms chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Not Mary-Suey enough...

Oh, I meant to tell you when i reviewed Official Fanfiction University that I am very proud to say that I finished reading Lirael and am starting on Abhorsen. BE PROUD!
shrinni chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
whe! I like the way this is starting out. Mary Sue spoofs can get as cliched as Mary Sues themselves, but this one looks great. Keep going!
GreyViolet chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Lenora Starbright. Sounds like the name of every other perky young middle-school pagan/goth/spooky-person. She sounds rather like the sort of girl who wears swirly eyeliner and ankhs on six different parts of her body.

Nifty-keen chapter, I meant to say, before I started rambling. After trudging through hundreds of 'obvious self-insertion mystery girl arrives at Hogwarts and takes the social circuit by storm' fics, this was divine.
emikae chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
looks like her lies came back and it her in the butt. oh well. next chapter please!

emikae
Flamin' June chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Nice start!

I enjoyed this 'birth of a Sue' very much, and I can't tell you how refreshing it is to have someone actually *ask* for Brit-picking!

I can't say I noticed very much in the way of Brit-pickery, or any other kind of criticism, except for this bit: "I had dreamed of going to Hogwarts ever since I was twelve or so, when I found out Harry Potter went there. But our family didn't have enough money to pay for the tuition, so I went to Karen Kelley Memorial Academy of Magic instead." There's no mention in the books of Hogwarts being a fee-paying school, and the fact that admission is by invitation would also seem to rule that out.

If you want to have someone to Brit-pick for you in advance of posting, please feel free to contact me. Keep up the good work! I look forward to updates.