Reviews for Celeborn Runs Away
The Mysterious Masked Hunter chapter 1 . 6/17
I enjoyed this when Galadriel used a 6SYLLABLE word I fell off the couch and died.
now we know why Legolas sailed down the stairs on a shield in the movie!
LotR chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I guess the apple never falls far from the tree!
( thranduil - legolas)
That was hilarious.
OneSizeFitsAll chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
So cute! Celeborn has been one of my favorite characters since writing my first fanfic, in which, of course, he is portrayed as a hemlock, to-be-pitied, left-out elf. Sniff sniff.
the Random Oliphaunt chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
hahaha! *stops laughing long enough to review* loved it! was thranduil trying to do the shield-surfing thing like Legolas? poor Celebron, denied even a pet dog...
Eminnis chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh man...I think the only true victim here is Haldir. Celeborn brought it on himself (same with Thranduil, by the way, great bit there), Galadriel doesn't care along with all the others. Unless it's to their amusment. But poor guy...he was just doing what he was told. I liked Galadriel's comment about men being hopeless though...*Giggles* Good job!

Eminnis
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
why is erestor always drinking tea?
Emily chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Celeborn defenestrated himself! Sort of. But that's ok.

Very similar Erestor in his Balrog conspiracy story. : )

"Do you have brothers? Go get them." : )
TheHouseOfTheGoldenFlower chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
LOVE the last part!

~THOTGF
AoD chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I loved it! Especially this:

Haldir froze for a moment. His lady had just used a six syllable word! What did that mean? Hurt? Injured? Unable to walk? Was ‘incapacitated’ like ‘intoxicated’? Had Lord Celeborn been drinking?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" snapped Galadriel. "Pick him up."

Haldir was still confused.

"Up!" said Galadriel. "You know, it’s the opposite of down. Pick. Him. Off. The. Ground."

- Now that Is being put on my funny page!
Draco's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Hehehehe. Old elves up to new tricks I see. Very funny, the exact pick-me-up I needed.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... I might have to agree with Galadriel on that. Men are Morons, until they are not.

Nelarun of Australia
La Dame d'Blanc chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
"His lady had just used a six syllable word! In- cap-a-ci-tat-ed. What did that mean? Hurt? Injured? Unable to walk? Was ‘incapacitated’ like ‘intoxicated’? Had Lord Celeborn been drinking?"

ROTFLMAO! That is great! Normally, I love Haldir and would be offended, but that was just too funny!
mahrie chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That was AWESOME! please write a sequel involving Erowyn and Elrond. It might be interested to see the straight-laced Elrond in amusing situations..

(i liked the suitcase x)

I was laughing so hard!
Heryn-En-Ithil chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
this story is hilarious!

i adore the parodic portrayal of Galadriel here .. it just suits her so well.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »