Reviews for This Brilliant Dance
Cinnamon Cigarettes chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
*applauds* I just read this whole thing. This story is great.
citysoundtrack chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
Bo, I can't read more cause I have to go, but so far this story rocks.
Jeal chapter 11 . 9/18/2004
omg that was soo good i was like sitting here reading it and i couldn't look away.
Cradlerobber Speedo-kun chapter 7 . 8/21/2004
Loving this. And I'm wondering why I never looked at it before...
persistentxwishes chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
*Applauds* Wow this is a good ass story! Its not too raunchy, but not too fruity, I LOVE IT!
roxylover330 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
i love this! dashboard confessional is the best band..EVER..im so totally obsessed with them! lol i wrote a story w/ DC songs too..juss didn't get a chance to post it yet..its an amazing story too! this is one of DC's most amazing songs in my opinion, and chris carrabba is not only gorgeous, he's a genius. lol
angel chapter 11 . 8/3/2004
I can't wait to read the sequel. I hope there is more Craig/Emma and I am curious if they run away together.

I think Paige and JT should get together, but I am weird like that.
angel chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
Aw, they love each other. Happy Craig/Emma dance!

but, eep. Bad Dylan. :/
angel chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
Oh! Poor Emma! Craig is so confused. I hope Joey is wrong when he says Craig is only with Emma as a rebound. Ouch.
angel chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
This is really fantastic. I love the Craig/Emma relationship you are adding and hope to see it develop into more. Awesome.
babeygyrl315 chapter 11 . 7/25/2004
WOW! I have tears in my eyes! u r such a good writer! i hope that u do make a sequel. this fanfiction is so intense. itz just like an episode of "degrassi." i can litterally see all these things happening on the show. keep up the good work!
orange crush3 chapter 11 . 7/15/2004
yeah! update! You are certainly messing around with their lives, no? Somehow I wonder if this will end up happy, or if by the end everybody will've killed themselves. A joke, sort of. I want to know what's going on with Paige, and why her and Spinner broke up. I wanna know if Craig and Emma run away. I wanna know if Manny turns around for Spinner. I wanna know if Paige actually is suicidal. Oh, the possibilities! Really, you bring up a twist every single chapter and every time I'm left with my jaw hanging and I'm like Oh.. wow. keep going. Can't wait to see more.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »