Reviews for Dance With Me
pieeeeeee chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Update NOWWWW! *THROWN PERSON AT COMPUTER*
Faithpie714 chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
Please Update! I need my Squiffie!
lunaflower chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
updatE!

plz
Sonora-Margaret chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
OHH! UPDATE! Did you lose insparation for the fic? I hate when that happens. I can't think of somebody to feture in my Inuyasha fic. I've done Inuyasha, Sango, Kagome, and Sessomaru. I'm out of Ideas. Crap I just hate that!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Cool. Hey, ya like cookies? I have way too many cookies. I had a big cookie party for my reviewers to a story of mine, and now, I have all the leftovers.
Sahrah Marmlade-Leonhart chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
PLEASE, PLEASE, LITTLE KITTIES OF INSPIRATION COME BACK! I WANNA READ MORE! *attacks kitties*
chiharu-tanaka chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
XD Heh, you're making ME like Squall (i mean, Leon) and Yuffie pairing! XD Keep writing!
Miss Da Qiao chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
WHY? Why does it have to be so, so...SHORT! ;_;
KHdreamer chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
NNO! HOW CAN YOU NOT UPDATE IT! IT ROCKS! Lolo! Longer chappies, please, -thinks- and I thought my chappies were short. -Voice- they are!

Vamptress RayZor chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
Dear deities, update! That's a horrible place to leave off, cuz now you've got me wonderin' what's gonna happen next! GRAH! MORE SON! Till Next Time! Adios!

-YK2-
dadsnavygirl831 chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
Hehehehe voices in their head...hehe. I understand their pain. AG SHUT UP ME IDIOT! DARNA GO AWAY! RABID PINK BUNNIES! EATING MY FEET! ACK!
Kiznaaaa chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
Sarah: Yo, it's me!

Riku: Great. -sighs- WHY THE DAMN HELL AM I HERE?

Jasmine: Again...

Sarah: YAY! You finally updated this. I've been waiting for you to at least update something.

Riku: -now chained to the wall- Damn you to hell, Sarah.

Jasmine: What the hell is up with Sarah's obsession these days?

Sarah: I'll tell you later.

Riku: -groans- That's it. Open you heart to the darkness. Surrender it and die, Sarah!

Sarah: Oh shut up. -sarcastically- That trick won't work on me. I'm not stupid enough to do that.

Jasmine: Gawd, Riku. You should have known that by now.

Riku: Can we go now?

Sarah: Fine, fine. Cya next update!
ChaosRealms chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
good story! its not bad at all. its pretty good! better then any story i could right. love your storys. reading all of em even the ones on your website! keep it up and you should cage the idea kitties so they cant run away!
Roaring Flame Cat chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
Oh well it's short so what just hurry up and write the next chappie and if it will help I'll Have my hord of dragons eat that kid that keeps making you loose your train of thought! ok I'm going to bed now night night z
Roaring Flame Cat chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
DARNIT! I'M REVIEWER #20 FUDGE! *crys* i'm off 2 read chapter 2... *still crying on not getting her plussie*