Reviews for A Lesson In Sharing
l chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Hey this was good, i liked it. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Wow. That was extremely enjoyable. So, about your A/N- does that mean that there's another version somewhere out there that is not PG (suggestive waggling of eyebrows)? I'd love to read. Very nice fic- and now it looks like there's a whole slew of other fics in this series that I can go enjoy. Yay! I'll have to check them out after work :)
Max Winchester chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Very Good, but I'd change it to a rated M fic
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Sharing is a very good thing 'wink'!
AngelKougaeri chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That was HOT! Brilliant, and i love the way they casually talk about sharing at the end of it lol.
Faeries Twilight chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I saw this at NWP and I dun think I reviwed though I should have. In any case, who doesn't smile at - Review Alert! So... yeah, great story _
Dalakh chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
LMAO! Aw man this is brill -i could totally see it! Aw... just fantastic!
northernmoon chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
This was fun! I love all of your stuff though...I wasn't able to enjoy the M/A smut as much as usual because all could think about was how gross the bathroom floor at Crash would be!

Thanks for another great M/A piece.
fairieangel chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
This was great! ~Lydia
sassycanuck chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
haha...i loved this story. it was so cute. thanks for posting it.

Sass
Lyndsay chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Damn that was good! And so damn funny! I absolutely LOVED this! Can't wait for more M/A from you especially if it's this good. Thanks.
ma fan chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Wow! It was cute, funny and hot all rolled into one. Alec Chocolate perfection! You absolutely MUST write more M/A standalones.. please? Great job.