Reviews for Harry and Snape go Hunting
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
what the hell where is the rest of it i wanna see snape shoot potter only to fall in to a mole hole or something *pout*
TulipNixphe chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
WTM?
Saissister chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Lol
Q chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was funny )

Not a laugh-out-loud funny but... AMUSING! That's the word.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Geez! Someone was in a bad mood. *laughs* Good job!
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
That was funny. I really liked it, especially for a one shot.
Ed loves Lil chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
cute, do an update please!
The Ultimate Otakku chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Aha! I found out your secret: Your grandma is an insane lady who dances around the house with grapefruits on her head! Thus, your inspiration for all these INSANE out-of-this-world fanfiction you write!

Anyway, great fic. I really can't imagine Snape with a gun though, that is just too strange, too strange. And turning the twig into a broom and flying away was sortof dumb, it was corny. But it was an interesting and creative fic, I found it funny that he thought that only he and "young Mr. Malfoy" were normal. Also, why would Snape be afraid of Hermione and Ron's reactions to dead Harry? I mean, they're kids, and he could murder them too in life 5 seconds. Anyway, it was an interesting look into the strange mind of the Potions Professor, and I think you should write one of Harry's POV during this hunting. Oh and btw...what were they hunting?
rini chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
..._;;;;;;;;;cool?
Aurora de la Noche chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
So, uh, why are they hunting? It's a really funny rant! Very Snape-ish. (-: Me gusta!
Mona chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
This must be the most trite evaluation of Severus Snape's internal musings that ever(!)

Surely his relationship/feelings about Harry are a little more complex and are not simply limited to the homicidal!

Visit your grandma a litle less oftenif this is the drivel she inspires!
Bex chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Ure stories r ! Quirky, but hey! Anyway, keep writin them
Crazy Authoresses CAT and AMS chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
_;;;;;;;;;;;;;; hehehe O_o
Chrissi chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
MWA HA HA HA HA nice! just what I expected him to think, and why wouldnt he, it wasnt nice of Sirius back then... I SAY SCREW POTTER. I agree, Snape is right, Potter is the bad person, J K ROWLING got it all wrong _
Daroga's Sidekick chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
hahaha that was funny! ')