Reviews for Eye of the Storm
twinklestar120 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Wow. This was really poetic, and i loved the third line (not sure why, but i read it about 18 times).

It's not often that writers focus on how much Ginji gave up in order to become part of the Get Backers, because he's always so ridiculously adorable that it's hard to remember that he is capable of being a caring, charismatic leader. This definitely focuses on that (potentially darker) side of Ginji, but I'm glad that you had that little bit with Ban at the end to balance it out :)
wicca2star11 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Aw. This is cute in the end! At the very first, I thought the storm was Ban. Haha stupid me! Very descriptive! _ Keep up the good work!
Calliope Foster chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I have never seen or heard of the genre, but this is so awesome. You made me really like it and want to know what it is! Great job and thanks so much for your own review.
Golden Warrior12 chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
...
Poochiini chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Goodness, this is wonderful. You've got a knack for exploring Ginji's potentially dark side. This piece starts off meloncholy but leaves a sweet after-taste. Huzzah for love.

I like the personification you used for the lightning, '...licking his skin...'. Your wordchoice is apt and vivid. I can't wait to see what you come out with next!

*Adds you to author alert list*
corrupted-innocent chapter 1 . 7/15/2004

_;;

c.i.
Nanani chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Proofread your work!

Lightening should be lightning, there are punctuation errors (like ., instead of just one or the other), the phrase "by its own violation" is probably supposed to be "volition", and so on. This is just from the first half of the story!

Other than those nitpicks, I enjoyed the story. Your words could create quite the atmosphere if not for jarring errors, as mentionned above. With a little bit of proofreading, this could be one of the better pieces out there.
ViL chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Wah! Verryy very nice fic here! I like this one!
Darkness Rising chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
SQUEE! -Tackles you.- I knew there was a reason you were my best friend ever!

...-Cough, cough.- Just kidding! Dun kill meh! :D Will be looking foward to the Trigun fic being posted, and I must thank you again for getting me into GetBackers. Of course, I got you into Wolf's Rain so we're even! Mwahahahahahaha! D Anyway, love the story. See how bad we are? Even lightening and thunder is a plot bunny waiting to bite! xD Hehe...BanxGinji all the way! I'll be seeing you!

Ash-chan