Reviews for Murphy's Law
sweetthang3392 chapter 3 . 5/7
Very well written, enjoyable, in character story. Thank you for sharing this.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
pretty good...i didnt know if i would like this one but it was way better than i thought
Lily of Tuckborough chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Still an absolute favorite! :) Tnx again for the great story and it was pretty ingenious!
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
A great fic and worthy of being saved.
Kairiyen chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Murphy seems like a depressing guy.
digi harpy chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
What an amazing story. It really touched me. I was in a car accident too and hide my feelings too. The same can be said about my friends and family (the hiding feelings part, not the car accident).
DaiCrazy chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Lol, when I read this the first time, it reminded me of, well...me!Sometimes I have these really aweful days when everything seems to go wrong in some wierd, supernatural I read it again, I changed my mind, and realized that Daisuke had it way worse than , I love anime, makes everything seem possible.
can't think chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
that was an awesome story. i think i've r&r'd it before. good job! wow, that Murphy guy sure was a downer.
Leshyedawnfire chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
Wow...just..wow! I wouldn't be surprised if he had burrowed into the pillow and cried. You know, reading fanfics can really help you understand someone.
takuya chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
_ that was so total great i loved it tons it was very sweet and i liked the way it turned out and that every one understand with other better
P.D.F. Passing Daisuke Fan chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
I liked it up until the end, when the whole thing about Daisuke hiding his feelings came up. That just completely wrecked it for me, because it's *not Daisuke*. Daisuke has never once hidden anything about how he felt. He never would. He never *could*. It's just not *him*. How could he help others grow out of their shells, the way he did with Ken, if he's hiding behind that sort of thing himself? Yes, Daisuke didn't have too many really *good* friends before Ken, but the reason for that *was* because he never hid how he feels, and in the Japanese culture, that's a bit rude. But that's *him*.

It was well written...it just went downhill at the end for me. It feels like a copout. Like accepting Daisuke as the cheery, open friendly guy he is isn't possible. He's just "got" to be hiding something. But he's not. He's himself. And he always will be.
forfax chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
hey! i loved this story! it was so great! Daisuke is one of my fav peoples :P this story is great!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
I am so glad i finally got around to finishing this ficcie. I LOVED IT!
twilight knight chapter 3 . 8/12/2004
aww, I was expecting Davis to burst out in tears in front of them.. it was a heart-warming ending (though I wanted his sister to be there scolding him.. lol.. but she might ruin their moment) I dunno if it's been pointed out already, I found 2 minor errors:

- some cards ate there as well.

- but I I'm not very frightening.

Anyway, they're minor errors, so you can fix them later if you want. later.
KOI Seracus chapter 3 . 8/12/2004
Wow. That was surpisingly non-mushy. It was leaning there, but it was still very realistic and... overall enjoyable. You did a very good job, especially at keeping everyone in character. Loved the entire fic.